Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 195
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: always double yellow (red)

  1. #31
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    They deserved it!
    Yea, no dubt... super aggressive seems... but I don't see the sense in the aggressiveness extreme + 2 injuries in 5 min. diff.

    (-.-)'''

    + these double yellows without time to sub' that appear often ... if one have yellow is suposed that will have + caution ...but well...

    Lets see in what new features are working dev's and what they touch,,, lol

  2. #32
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    lucky for me it was the opponent unable to make sub before showed off

    Attachment 51035

    good thing it didn't change the outcome
    Hey Gert, now that I'm analyzing that... are you playing hard tackling? and despite the hard/soft (LOL) tackling.... can you put just some exaple of the ratio of total tackles and total fouls of some of these double yellow matches?

  3. #33
    VIP Gert Funck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,703
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Hey Gert, now that I'm analyzing that... are you playing hard tackling? and despite the hard/soft (LOL) tackling.... can you put just some exaple of the ratio of total tackles and total fouls of some of these double yellow matches?
    Hey Khris,

    sorry I can't remember the statistics but it was relatively few tackles and sometimes the only freekicks. I play normal tackle
    khris likes this.
    __________________________________________________
    Groundhog Day visiting level - 58 -

    considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

    FireCats is testing level - 36 -

  4. #34
    Dreamer Buster Keaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    446
    Defensive play with blue arrow"s on 2 def and dm and 1 mc they alle get yellows in a single match i did noticed (strange)

    no blue arrows with defensive play for me more

  5. #35
    VIP Gert Funck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,703
    My opponent just now three tackles and already red

    always double yellow (red)-three-fouls-oppoent-just-now.png

    Me two goals ...

    ok.. they must have had hard tackle on!? a weaker team

    always double yellow (red)-stats.jpg

    he got yellow for every freekick
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 08-03-2015 at 09:04 PM.
    khris likes this.
    __________________________________________________
    Groundhog Day visiting level - 58 -

    considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

    FireCats is testing level - 36 -

  6. #36
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Keaton View Post
    Defensive play with blue arrow"s on 2 def and dm and 1 mc they alle get yellows in a single match i did noticed (strange)

    no blue arrows with defensive play for me more
    This game is so strange. It may be far from being a proper football tactical game. When you put blue arrows on DCs, the pressure is switched to your team and you may even concede goals. You put blue arrows on MCs, the same thing may happen. It is as if instead from ordering those specific players to be more defensive, they are ordered to be more offensive (the reverse) or careless. Have a look at Buffs Mad thread for the visual part of a match; you will see what I mean. http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...en-screen.html
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-04-2015 at 02:57 PM.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

  7. #37
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    This game is so strange. It may be far from being a proper football tactical game. When you put blue arrows on DCs, the pressure is switched to your team and you may even concede goals. You put blue arrows on MCs, the same thing may happen. It is as if instead from ordering those specific players to be more defensive, they are ordered to be more offensive (the reverse) or careless. Have a look at Buffs Mad thread for the visual part of a match; you will see what I mean. http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...en-screen.html
    buffs screenshot kinda proves the opposite of what you just said considering he has red arrows on the wide players and in those screen shots you can see the wide players higher up the field. There are only 2 out of like 9 that show what you say, which can be attributed to zonal or man to man markings.

  8. #38
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by muskrat View Post
    buffs screenshot kinda proves the opposite of what you just said considering he has red arrows on the wide players and in those screen shots you can see the wide players higher up the field. There are only 2 out of like 9 that show what you say, which can be attributed to zonal or man to man markings.
    What I have said is not based on these pictures only. I have noticed these effects in matches before he posted those images (by adding or removing arrows before or during matches). One of his images shows what may have happened which is why I referred to his post.

    'which can be attributed to zonal or man to man markings' What are you talking about? How can this be due to zonal or man-to-man marking?






    Last edited by Tactician; 08-04-2015 at 06:37 PM.
    Buster Keaton likes this.

  9. #39
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,052
    What I have noticed is that in some matches the arrows appear to function as they should and in other matches they appear to have the opposite effect, as if their functions have been randomly decided.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-04-2015 at 07:00 PM.

  10. #40
    VIP Buffs Mad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    This game is so strange. It may be far from being a proper football tactical game. When you put blue arrows on DCs, the pressure is switched to your team and you may even concede goals. You put blue arrows on MCs, the same thing may happen. It is as if instead from ordering those specific players to be more defensive, they are ordered to be more offensive (the reverse) or careless. Have a look at Buffs Mad thread for the visual part of a match; you will see what I mean. http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...en-screen.html
    Absolute nonsense >.<

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast