Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: always double yellow (red)

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I would have agreed with OP up until yesterday, when one of my teams had an opponent straight red-carded, and today, the other team had a defender the same in the same situation ('knocked over at the edge of the penalty box'). Probably the first straight red-card for about 4 seasons, but I have had opponents straight red-carded over that period.

It is not about straight red cards. It is about the same event (two consecutive yellow cards for the any particular player in one match, that too in a short amount of time) occurring in far to many matches.

For my team, it was blocked performance (significant decrease in percentage efficiency) that occurred during certain periods.

These are neither coincidences nor are they normal.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-24-2015 at 03:48 PM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    My opinion after 33 seasons here (+ some 1 in 2011) is that I never seen a situation like now in the case of Gert.

I bet that next season the situation will be another.
    I sure hope you are right Khris this is nothing to hope for for any manager. And that I don't or any has to update thread with screenshots

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Apprentice
    always double yellow pls fix!

always double yellow (red)-screen-shot-2015-07-30-10.13.33-am.jpg

Muskrat, I have noticed changes. In this level (3), it seems that the the chance for getting yellow cards and red cards are more. My team has been a clean and disciplined team in the previous levels; my team rarely yellow cards (except for 1 player in L1 who he got a red card twice early in season 1, and he was sold). In this level, my team has already several yellows cards and a red card.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-30-2015 at 03:11 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Muskrat, I have noticed changes. In this level (3), it seems that the the chance for getting yellow cards and red cards are more. My team has been a clean and disciplined team in the previous levels; my team rarely got even 1 yellow card (except for 1 player in L1 when he got a red card twice and was sold). In this level, my team has already several yellows cards and a red card.
    this was my lvl 2 team, and i was being sardonic, bc i didn't get double yellow even though i got a card in the first 10 minutes. Because i'm pointing out that it in fact does not happen every time as OP swears by.

lucky for me it was the opponent unable to make sub before showed off

always double yellow (red)-2015-08-02-17_16_10-start.jpg

good thing it didn't change the outcome
    khris likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

More yellows please - stronger referees. 19 tackles, 15 fouls, the dirty barstewards.

khris likes this.

(-.-)'''

Now talking of yellows... we have to take into consideration that "usually" referees don't show cards in the first minutes, to try to don't kill the game....

Here we can see 4 yellows in 1 half....

So perfeclty, as with the Leagues Draw system + Injurie system I can open a New Suggestion Cards System Thread...LOL

all is about system ....

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    (-.-)'''

Now talking of yellows... we have to take into consideration that "usually" referees don't show cards in the first minutes, to try to don't kill the game....

Here we can see 4 yellows in 1 half....

So perfeclty, as with the Leagues Draw system + Injurie system I can open a New Suggestion Cards System Thread...LOL

all is about system ....
    They deserved it!

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    More yellows please - stronger referees. 19 tackles, 15 fouls, the dirty barstewards.

wauw
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast