Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: What Is Going On With This Game?

Survey offers don't work for my country. Yes, I won't keep on spending so much money on this game. I spent so much for last season because I wanted to win the treble. The transfer market has been very poor in that particular season. This season, the transfer market has been better so far, but the amount of injuries that have occurred so far this season is way too much. I have already considered to quit this game several times after having seen all these nonsense things happening in this game. Maybe I won't quit, but surely I won't spend so much money every season. Maybe I will spend like I did for seasons where I see that there is a good chance to win the treble or achieve something that I have not done in this game.
    Buster Keaton likes this.

Do not spend to win anything! Do not! Your life will not be any different whether you win a treble, 3 trebles or 16.

The only reason to spend money on a game imo is because it gives you that value back in entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Keaton View Post
    This game is more a mine-sweeper (play checkers) then a tactical footbalmanager game
    Thats what I've tryied to explain without succes during 2 years lol

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Do not spend to win anything! Do not! Your life will not be any different whether you win a treble, 3 trebles or 16.

The only reason to spend money on a game imo is because it gives you that value back in entertainment.
    I have spent for entertainment, but what I got this season is annoyance and disappointment with all these injuries that have occurred.

Another Injury Occurred At 3 Mins In A Match

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I have spent for entertainment, but what I got this season is annoyance and disappointment with all these injuries that have occurred.
    I am trying to give you advice for your own good.

In post #31 you started saying you spent so much because you wanted to win the treble and ended with the intent that you maybe would do it again if you saw there was a good chance of winning the treble or something.....

But I won't bother you again. If you want to repeat the same mistakes then its your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I am trying to give you advice for your own good.

In post #31 you started saying you spent so much because you wanted to win the treble and ended with the intent that you maybe would do it again if you saw there was a good chance of winning the treble or something.....

But I won't bother you again. If you want to repeat the same mistakes then its your choice.
    Winning the treble is part of the entertainment.

The intent is there but that does not mean I will spend like I did every season or even every 2 seasons. I have used the word 'maybe'. After having seen so many bad things about this game, do you think that I will spend like I did on it again? I may even quit this game after this season ends or the next.

My main problem concerning this game is with those excessive injuries this season, and not about the money that has been spent on this game.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-05-2015 at 02:06 PM.

This too is a joke.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What Is Going On With This Game?-lol1.jpg  
    Last edited by Nitrax; 08-08-2015 at 05:28 PM.

Screenshot by Lightshot Ιn 2 days 6 serious injuries in 3 games...top frustration..oh at my league i am 2 points behind first...weird...Half of my good team already wiped out...
    Last edited by Fotis Mplanis; 08-12-2015 at 01:13 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrax View Post
    This too is a joke.
    no its not, your formation sucks and your orders were probably @!#$ed up too
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-12-2015 at 10:48 PM. Reason: profanity
    My Team: Wuppertaler SV
    League Level: 5
    Manager Level: 5
    Playing Top11 Since: 30th May 2015
    Trophies Won So Far:
    League: 3
    CL: 3
    Cup: 2
    Trebles: 1
    Last Updated: 19th September 2015

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast