Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Excessive Injuries

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    managers should be patient to handle injury storm. When remaining no. of red packs is close to zero, use of red packs should be even more careful. If manager keep using red packs carefully, the red pack balance will eventually increase. This stock of red packs will be asset to handle next injury storm.

Sometimes, managers must keep several players unhealed during injury storm. In this situation, formation may not be intact. Managers must use plan B to handle some matches.

Injury storms arrive and disappear suddenly. They will be eventually over in some season day.

T11 is a football management game. Managing injuries and red packs is part of it.
    It does not increase as such. Why? Because during those periods, I have also observed that the game gives at least one yellow card for most of the matches played. Even for the latest case here, I got 1 yellow card in most of the matches played in and around where the injury occurred. Oh, and the number of yellow cards does not reflect to the style of play at all, that is whether you use easy tackling, normal tackling or hard tackling in a particular game. This is another 'football' nonsense in this game.

Suppose that you don't get any yellow cards, still the increase in red packs is non-significant compared to the amount required to heal all the injuries happening. 14 packs are required to heal a player that suffers an injury of 4 days and, 15 packs are required to heal those that suffer injuries of more than 4 days. Just see how many injuries are there in this game that are in the 4-12 days range. Do the calculation yourself, and see how much red packs are needed to heal all those injuries.

Red packs cannot be saved in some situations, even if you have good squad depth and cover for each position. Why? Some times the 'thing' targets players that cover a similar position, leaving the user no other choice than to heal at least one player or sell one player and buy another one. Even if one player is sold and an other is bought, the newly bought player gets injured too. This is not coincidence. If you see the first few posts in this thread, you will see that STs were targeted. It has even happened for GKs too as shown in two of the posts in this thread. By the way things have been going, I suspect that some things have been programmed to occur as such in this game so that the user has no other choice than to buy tokens or complete offers or there are malfunctions or flaws, or it could be a combination of both.

You can do little as a manager to stop those injuries and also to stop those yellow cards. Most of it has been programmed to occur in this game; if not, then there are flaws in this game concerning those things. The only ways to get out of many of those situations is to either buy a lot of tokens to turn into packs or complete offers; also a user cannot keep on buying and selling players just because of injuries. For users like me, we have no choice but to either buy tokens or suffer significant disadvantages as there are no offers can be completed for us. But, everything has a limit. I think what has happened has gone over the limit. I call this 'extortion'.

Anyone agrees or not, what I have said is based on a lot of observations.

'T11 is a football management game'. No, it is far from being a proper football management game. The most appropriate term would be: Top Eleven is a football management game made mostly based on the business sides of view.

To those users that come and try to justify the bad things occurring in this game: you will not see it the way they are until you yourself have become a victim of at least one of them.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-05-2016 at 11:01 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

So bad everyone is ignoring basics.
    Train your player physical and mental drills.
    Some players only focus on attacking or defensive skills so they face all this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

I have already said that this game does not always follow the logic of football. There is little that you can do as a manager in this game to stop those injuries, be it in training, in the style of play, or in terms of man management (condition of players, squad rotation, moral and so on).

By the way, my players usually have good physical attributes. Last season, most (if not all) my players were overqualified in terms of physical attributes, and yet there were a lot of injuries.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-04-2016 at 08:00 AM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Follow logic of game.
    A player having 60 atttacking skills and 30 physical skills is not hulk lol
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Follow logic of game.
    A player having 60 atttacking skills and 30 physical skills is not hulk lol
    What are you talking about? Where does this apply for my cases here? I just told you that most, if not all my players were overqualified in terms of physical attributes last season.

Don't post things that are not related to what happened in the cases as showed in this thread.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-20-2017 at 08:09 AM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

I was not talking about this post.I just shared suggestion that some players forget to train physically/
    Be cool

Chef gets hurted while making food!
    Soldier gets hurted while protecting country!
    Football player gets injured while playing thats nothing new
    Ok as you wish I will not talk about $h!T.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    It does not increase as such. Why? Because during those periods, I have also observed that the game gives at least one yellow card for most of the matches played. Even for the latest case here, I got 1 yellow card in most of the matches played in and around where the injury occurred. Oh, and the number of yellow cards does not reflect to the style of play at all, that is whether you use easy tackling, normal tackling or hard tackling in a particular game. This is another 'football' nonsense in this game.

Suppose that you don't get any yellow cards, still the increase in red packs is non-significant compared to the amount required to heal all the injuries happening. 14 packs are required to heal a player that suffers an injury of 4 days and, 15 packs are required to heal those that suffer injuries of more than 4 days. Just see how many injuries are there in this game that are in the 4-12 days range. Do the calculation yourself, and see how much red packs are needed to heal all those injuries.

I really appreciate your passion to study this game in details and carefully present your ideas for other forum members to know even if you are considering to quit the game.

Red packs cannot be saved in some situations, even if you have good squad depth and cover for each position. Why? Some times the 'thing' targets players that cover a similar position, leaving the user no other choice than to heal at least one player or sell one player and buy another one. Even if one player is sold and an other is bought, the newly bought player gets injured too. This is not coincidence. If you see the first few posts in this thread, you will see that STs were targeted. It has even happened for GKs too as shown in the posts above. By the way things have been going, I highly suspect that some things have been programmed to occur as such in this game so that the user has no other choice than to buy tokens or complete offers.

You can do little as a manager to stop those injuries and also to stop those yellow cards. Most of it has been programmed to occur in this game; if not, then there are flaws in this game concerning those things. The only ways to get out of many of those situations is to either buy a lot of tokens to turn into packs or complete offers; also a user cannot keep on buying and selling players just because of injuries. For users like me, we have no choice but to either buy tokens or suffer significant disadvantages as there are no offers can be completed for us. But, everything has a limit. I think what has happened has gone over the limit. I call this 'extortion'.

Anyone agrees or not, what I have said is based on a lot of observations.

'T11 is a football management game'. No, it is far from being a proper football management game. The most appropriate term would be: Top Eleven is a football management game made mostly based on the business sides of view.

To those users that come and try to justify the bad things occurring in this game: you will not see it the way they are until you yourself have become a victim of at least one of them.
    Thanks for analysis on pattern on cards. I have not studied this before and no longer actively study this game anymore. I have no opinion on this.

I don't want to complicate classification of game type. I still call T11 as a football management game. I never heard someone classifying some game as "Fighting Game Made Mostly Based on Business Sides of View" because he/she feels that they suffers unreasonable number of injuries during fighting and have conspiracy theories that vendor want to encourage players to buy weapons".

However, no matter what game type T11 is, we can enjoy to play it as a detective game.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 05-04-2016 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Thanks for analysis on pattern on cards. I have not studied this before and no longer actively study this game anymore. I have no opinion on this.

I don't want to complicate classification of game type. I still call T11 as a football management game. I never heard someone classifying some game as "Fighting Game Made Mostly Based on Business Sides of View" because he/she feels that they suffers unreasonable number of injuries during fighting and have conspiracy theories that vendor want to encourage players to buy weapons".

However, no matter what game type T11 is, we can enjoy to play it as a detective game.
    It is fun to play, especially in the first season or first few seasons and also in the first season after an account has been reactivated. But, afterwards some bad things spoil the fun, so much that at some point this game becomes more of a source annoyance. One of the bad things is this excessive injuries thing. Another bad thing is the so called 'trolling' in this game. It seems that some users have had little of those bad things, but some have had a lot - so much that it is non-acceptable. I have done my part here so that Nordeus look into what is happening and find whether it is due to flaws or malfunction or whether there is something else involved. It is up to them now.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-04-2016 at 12:55 PM.
    cookizzz likes this.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Hmm that is very weird. I had a bit similar situation last season. I had 4 MC position players. And they all got injured in 6 or so games. Nobody else. Only players who played in MC positionv. I thought its quite odd and just a bad luck at my side..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast