Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Excessive Injuries

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    It is fun to play, especially in the first season or first few seasons and also in the first season after an account has been reactivated. But, afterwards some bad things spoil the fun, so much that at some point this game becomes more of a source annoyance. One of the bad things is this excessive injuries thing. Another bad thing is the so called 'trolling' in this game. It seems that some users have had little of those bad things, but some have had a lot - so much that it is non-acceptable. I have done my part here so that Nordeus look into what is happening and find whether it is due to flaws or malfunction or whether there is something else involved. It is up to them now.
    Yes. We play game for fun. I hope you can still find way to enjoy it.

Two More Injuries (5 days and 6 days)

This is very annoying and discouraging; it ruins the fun.

Those 2 only will cost 30 red packs, and if the other injury that occurred a few days earlier is taken in account, that makes 45 red packs. Cookizzz, do you still think that red packs can be saved when such situations happen season after season?

It is clear that something is wrong concerning injuries in this game.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-07-2016 at 06:57 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

This is very annoying and discouraging; it ruins the fun.

Those 2 only will cost 30 red packs, and if the other injury that occurred a few days earlier is taken in account, that makes 45 red packs. Cookizzz, do you still think that red packs can be saved when such situations happen season after season?

It is clear that something is wrong concerning injuries in this game.
    In this way, nordeus wants to make profit from players and this destroys the game.
    I think the only way to balance injuries is to put a limit for injuries that a team have at the same time, for example 3 injuries .

Quote Originally Posted by Medo zalata View Post
    In this way, nordeus wants to make profit from players and this destroys the game.
    I think the only way to balance injuries is to put a limit for injuries that a team have at the same time, for example 3 injuries .
    Even this won't be enough, and in fact is not appropriate because you can still have injuries if you heal one or more of those players. Or would you deliberately stay with 3 in your squad all season? Take into consideration that you can have only 22 contracted players in the squad. Also, those 3 injuries could be to your best players.

The people concerned with this at Nordeus need to have a look at what is wrong and fix it, or maybe they already know about this, that is all this was intentionally programmed to occur to boost the business.

The occurrence of injuries in training was removed, but you can clearly see how they compensated for that by 'tempting' or 'forcing' users to train more to get more bonuses, hence spending more green packs, and so you see how they considered the business points of view. Also one person said that only one injury can occur per team per match and also a player that recently got injured won't get injured in the next matches. Yet, as you can see, injuries is still a big problem in this game, and it is not only a matter of one season only. Someone has reported this to occur for 3 seasons in another thread in this forum; I have posted an image of his post in this thread.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

As it is now, there is nothing much a user can do to prevent injuries. Even squad rotation fails (the 2 players injured as shown above were reserve players). There is either a flaw or something malfunctioning in this game or all this has been intentionally been programmed to occur as such so that users are forced to buy tokens or complete offers, else let their team suffer. But based on what I have seen so far about this game, it is more likely that this is intentional; greedy Nordeus.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

As it is now, there is nothing much a user can do to prevent injuries. Even squad rotation fails (the 2 players injured as shown above were reserve players). There is either a flaw or something malfunctioning in this game or all this has been intentionally been programmed to occur as such so that users are forced to buy tokens or complete offers, else let their team suffer. But based on what I have seen so far about this game, it is more likely that this is intentional; greedy Nordeus.
    I agree with you.
    This is only business to make more profit.
    They say that they make injuries like reality.
    However, if they want to make it like real football, they should first improve their game engine, not to make managers hate the game more and more.

Another Player Injured

playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Rookie
    I have had a few this season ( compared to just one or two last season) Even my keeper ( and I only use one) copped an injury earlier in the week,

Thing is I have loads of red packs accumulated so I just use them. Which is why we have them after all.

I I dont see what the issue is really, red packs are so easy to save up via building game play etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian McAdam View Post
    I have had a few this season ( compared to just one or two last season) Even my keeper ( and I only use one) copped an injury earlier in the week,

Thing is I have loads of red packs accumulated so I just use them. Which is why we have them after all.

I I dont see what the issue is really, red packs are so easy to save up via building game play etc?

You don't see what the issue because you have not read all the posts in the thread from the beginning; you just came, saw a few posts and posted an inappropriate reply here. This thread was started in the season before, and excessive injuries still occur. Count how many red packs are needed for those that are displayed only in this thread and see yourself if red packs can be saved. The amount of red packs obtained by the medical facility and from matches are insufficient to cover even for half of those injuries and yet you spoke of saving red packs? And before the injuries as shown in the first post, there were more injuries that occurred in that same season. Do you think that I started this thread just like that? If there was no issue or no concern, do you think that I would have created this thread in this section of the forum? There is also another user that reported excessive injuries for 3 seasons in a row; an image of his post has been posted in this forum.

And if you still don't see what the issue is, then don't comment or post in this thread; some users will not see what the problem is until they have become victims. When your turn will come, then you will see.

Nik, you see how some users are? You complained about me repeating the same things again in some posts, but see how they don't read enough posts in a thread to see what is going on, but they post inappropriate replies in the thread.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-08-2016 at 05:11 PM.
    playing (11/12/2016)
    playing (May 2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian McAdam View Post

Your luck doesn't mean there are no problems!!
    Some users are unlucky with injuries so that they might need a thousand red packs!!
    My 1st team doesn't have many injuries till now but my other teams suffer from injuries and they have players out of position most times.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast