Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problem with training and rests

Problem with training and rests

For the passed two days I haven't been able to watch an ad to get the 2x training bonus, and haven't been able to get the 'free' rest packs from the physio centre. I haven't maxed out my daily usage and I'm not getting a message saying "no ads available" - they simply don't appear as options any more.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Brian,

Do keep in mind that the videos for the free packs (Physio Center included) and the training bonus are all distributed by offer providers. Their systems distribute these to users by utilizing various demographics. It's possible that there may be a lack of offers some times due to this.

I would suggest that you try re-logging the Facebook profile on your mobile and any Game Center or Google+ account (Depending on what device you have) in their respective apps.

Also for the x2 bonus - just to be sure, please tap on "Overview" once you are done selecting the players and drills for the training session. See if there is a x2 button visible in that menu.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey again Brian,

I get it now. So basically you mean that there might be an issue with the interface of the Training section - Because you still get videos when directly opening up the free-booster menus.

Do a reinstall of the game and if you are playing on Android clear the app's cache before that. And also, if you have any other mobile device, please check if the issue occurs there as well.

Reply back to report if you are still not getting anything through the Training menu.

5 days now and still having the same problems.

The problem I'm having is when I hit the button to watch the video the screen goes black and says loading.... and it stays there, never showing me the video and in turn not receiving rests. Its annoying because I keep my team in good condition and this is putting a big damper on this game.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Me too. This not helping. Reinstalled still the same.

Sent from my Lenovo A388t using Tapatalk
    Last edited by azwanonly; 08-05-2016 at 08:44 AM.

Apprentice
    Constantly getting this also,quite basically a pain, its about time all these problems get sorted once and for all
    Gert Funck likes this.

I feel your pain

Sent from my Lenovo A388t using Tapatalk

what is that bonuses x2, please?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast