Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By LeManiaque
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bidding contest with people in deep minus should be removed.

Bidding contest with people in deep minus should be removed.

So today guy went into bidding contest with me for player that was worth 120m but he was i minus 136m already. I feel stupid that game does not say he don't have money and can't bid more. I lose after 11 tokens spent. I also saw him in 2 other bidding contetsts, i have problem with this as people are starting to abuse system. Also why are there few bots in bidding contest last time bot went in contest to 9th round with me and spend 3 token in one round, i find this unfair. Now this guy is in 270m minus and it keeps going.

TBH is it possible to go on support and make refund request i am disappointed as i bought tokens but system is so broken.

Here is guy in minus

Famous
    The rules are clear, it's ok to bid on any auction as long as you had the cash to cover the initial bid. Example: bid on 2 players, win the first puts you negative but you can continue to pursue the second (or third, etc). Players can make as many bid in a round as they want, it got him the player after all. Maybe he had excess tokens and no cash.

If you think an account is fake or a bot or anything but legit, you can report it direct to support. Otherwise accusing unusual accounts and bidding habits of being fake or cheats just sounds childish.
    Bunzo and nikolgiorgos like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 've read about a couple of times stories from managers who are using this tactic.
    Bidding 3 times in a round so to discourage their oppo bidders.
    Probably this didn't work with you

bot bidders ? who need them.
    There are enough "crazy" bidders specially the first day of the season.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...have-seen.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    As LeManiaque explained - It's part of the rules. Buuuut that's what debts are for and that's why debts are in-game.And I've seen enough cases of Clubs getting wrecked by debts to be able to sleep soundly at night.

And just to make sure everyone is aware - No you won't get a refund from support in a case like this.

Bots? Are there bots bidding too? I mean "bots" as in not real people
    WZAWZDB!

no, it's a myth
    Barry Brinkhuijsen likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no, it's a myth
    Guess the bots got to poor Niko.
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 09-19-2016 at 11:23 PM.

The game give a margin to manage the economical situation, I guess for mostly of managers this is a advantadge, and should not be more strict.

Rookie
    Well in my bidding war ( well he sniped me for 1t ������ ) where the winner bid 95m and put himself into the red to the tune of 60m the bidder didn't have the cash to cover the initial bid, so I don't know what is going on.

But it is still BS.
    Last edited by Ian McAdam; 09-19-2016 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Bloody predictive text

Bot bidders it's a myth but real football clubs thats cause biddding wars and have a big debt at the same time isn't a myth .
    Real, Barca, Man U (Pogba, mercy me ) and some others
    Football Clubs With The Most Debt (Massive Loans) –