Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Low memory

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This was the first day I used the new version with the update and I had this problem too (with Opera).
    Everything except fb was closed, after 3-4 times i managed to play (but for a little).
    It seems I 'll continue playing the new version with my mobile and the old in my pc.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post

I was thinking - Can you take a screenshot of the Processes tab as well? I want to see whats the RAM usage of Facebook's Gameroom?
    I can see from your last screenshot that the total RAM usage for the computer was 3 gigs.

If you are still having the memory issue on the browser, you can try increasing the browser's allocated cache space. This is done differently depending on the browser you are using. What browser are you using.

Also check if the browser that you installed is a x32 bit or x64 bit. Usually when you go and download the installation file of a certain browser the website would automatically detect if your computer can run a x32 or x64 bit version of the browser, but just to be sure.
    Yes, Jeeves, I use Google Chrome and its x64 bit, Version 54.0.2840.71 m (64-bit). Last couple of days I work with computer but still having same problem, what I did explaining below and it'll answer your other questions too.

I clean the dust, defragment HDD, uninstall fb gameroom and google chrome; reinstall google chrome but not fb gameroom, because gameroom run "cefsharp.browsersubprocess" which eating memory lot (look screenshoot).

Low memory-low-memory.jpg

Low memory-low-memory-2.jpg

Low memory-low-memory-3.jpg

Low memory-bug-cannot-load.jpg

Now I try as Khris suggest, I know as windows automatically assign virtual memory depending on your physical RAM size, in that case, RAM is 8 Gb or virtual membory also 8 Gb but I change it and make bigger (my HDD is 1T). but still low memory problem

Low memory-virtual-memory.png

here is the screenshot after increasing VM:

Low memory-low-memory-4.jpg

I can play with my ipad and iphone, only problem with ipad and iphone I'm facing it getting hot and batter goes low very first but my pc giving low memory issue, its hard to play on pc but for training season I like to use pc. Please find the solution, I don't think its my computer, because I didn't getting any low memory issue with any other games only t11, since they update t11 2017.

Thanks
    Last edited by ibangali; 10-24-2016 at 08:17 PM.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #23
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Good news guys. We took some steps to fix the low memory error. Some of you may have noticed that there is no music in the browser version right now

Don't worry, that's only a temporary workaround. Don't hesitate to share feedback on whether the "Low Memory" error occurs less often now. And thank you all for the feedback so far. We appreciate it
    nitiznath and Gert Funck like this.

Last week of last season was little bit improve this memory bug but beginning of this new season this bug start to bugging too much. 10 min training season taking almost an hour. Really hard to play

Famous
    Tried several browser engines and with my desktop pc (i7 3770-ssd-16 gigz ram-970 gtx) and with my laptop (i7 6700hq-ssd-16 gigz ram-igp/960m gtx)

aaand the low memory problem still persist

what am (we are) i missing? some security update/flash update missing or your engine needs a (lot of) bugfix ??? i don't know

or your engine needs a (lot of) bugfix ???
    Right they need to fix the bug

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123