Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Low memory

Low memory

... T11 have low meomory, reload page again or contact support...

I was adding greens to ma players and this happenned,

Low memory-poca-memoria.jpg

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    A restart of the browser does the trick.

It happens to me when ever I have TOO many tabs opened, or have a video on, say, YouTube running in the background or something.
    khris likes this.

After last update I get indication of application low memory as well in my android devices, both tablet smartphone, 2gb each.

I did not have such indication previously.

Fortunately app does not crash.

Maybe last update causes an increase of ram consumption?
    Only your performance testers can tell

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    @Cloverfield Can you take a screenshot the next time you get this message on a mobile device?

@Khris If you get the memory error on the browser again, please provide me with the following details:
    1. How much RAM does your computer have?
    2. What's your current screen resolution and what is the highest resolution you can set?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    @Cloverfield Can you take a screenshot the next time you get this message on a mobile device?

@Khris If you get the memory error on the browser again, please provide me with the following details:
    1. How much RAM does your computer have?
    2. What's your current screen resolution and what is the highest resolution you can set?

Thank you.
    Well I remember that happenned to me maybe 1 or 2 more times before, don't remember exactly when...
    Ive 3Gb ram and the resolution is at max I can set, 1280x1024.

I really don't have lots of problems despite play with the cpu at 100% ...despite all game goes fluid and just I've this little error, solved just restarting browser as you said or login again to the game

Paid more attention to the pop up. It seems that it was my mistake and it is not top eleven's app pop up.. but my device's pop up.
    Maybe it is just my device that fails

A restart of the browser does the trick.

It happens to me when ever I have TOO many tabs opened, or have a video on, say, YouTube running in the background or something.
    The bad thing is when it happens during an auction where you've already spent more than 10 tokens... like last night.

I use the pc during auctions at start of the season (yes, I wake up at 3 AM just to buy players) , so I don't loose connection. Then Nordeus makes the browser version so heavy that it even crashes with 4 Gb of Ram...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Carocho View Post
    The bad thing is when it happens during an auction where you've already spent more than 10 tokens... like last night.

I use the pc during auctions at start of the season (yes, I wake up at 3 AM just to buy players) , so I don't loose connection. Then Nordeus makes the browser version so heavy that it even crashes with 4 Gb of Ram...
    It crashes also with 8G and it is burning cpu like hell...on mobile device it eats the battery very fast. It is very bad coded.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ... T11 have low meomory, reload page again or contact support...

I was adding greens to ma players and this happenned,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	poca memoria.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	72048
    I never had that before but since yesterday, after Top Eleven 2017 release, I'm receiving this error msg, its a memory killer, 4Gb can't even handle it. I don't had any other program on when I was playing t11 using fb gameroom.
    Last edited by ibangali; 10-16-2016 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    I never had that before but since yesterday, after Top Eleven 2017 release, I'm receiving this error msg, its a memory killer, 4Gb can't even handle it. I don't had any other program on when I was playing t11 using fb gameroom.
    What I don't understand is why many people can't play witg 4gb's and I play fluid with 3 lol

Info about your pc?.... one manager that uses windows XP can not open the game but have slighly better system... inclusive the AMD that in ma case is 2.2ghz I play and some with 2.4 explain me that they can not...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast