Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree228Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is there somebody found that today's association competition was abnormal?

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Are only the formal issue reports compensated or are you making an all compesation.

I am thinking I don't wanna make a formal remark, and you at Nordeus probably don't want to read thousands of like complaints?

My second team has last all points in this rounds Ass matches
    I think as player and old customer that in a case like this, the company should give a general compensation to all managers when season starts.
    A double ration of Tokens for the associations will be a fair compensation. Despite I still thinking that, we should not loose for this time the 20% so next season should exist a compensation for this issue in a way to promote easily, because we invest our time to promote every month.

ассоциация "VFB Heavy Metal" (Wandhy Craze-Real Madrid CF; Risbun Syahbani-WALMA FC; Andi Muhammad-Blur94 FC; Trung Nguen-Cu Bop FC) полуфинал против ассоциации "Вов" 03.03.2017 и финал против ассоциации "Huong Khe-Ha Tinh" 04.03.2017. Просмотрите результаты

Quote Originally Posted by Filmik View Post
    ассоциация "VFB Heavy Metal" (Wandhy Craze-Real Madrid CF; Risbun Syahbani-WALMA FC; Andi Muhammad-Blur94 FC; Trung Nguen-Cu Bop FC) полуфинал против ассоциации "Вов" 03.03.2017 и финал против ассоциации "Huong Khe-Ha Tinh" 04.03.2017. Просмотрите результаты

Контактная поддержка

(hope google translator told me right and I did not send him to hell)
    gamer5289, Bunzo, talisman and 2 others like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

вопрос в другом, будут ли пересмотрены результаты и будет ли возмещение ущерба???

Association "combatant Heavy Metal" (Wandhy Craze-Real, Risbun Syahbani-WALMA FC; Andi Muhammad-Blur94 FC; Chung-Cu Nguyen Bop FC) semi-final against the association "Voves" 03.03.2017 and the final against the association "Huong Khe- Ha Tinh "03.04.2017. See the results

Association "combatant Heavy Metal" (Wandhy Craze-Real, Risbun Syahbani-WALMA FC; Andi Muhammad-Blur94 FC; Chung-Cu Nguyen Bop FC) semi-final against the association "Voves" 03.03.2017 and the final against the association "Huong Khe- Ha Tinh "03.04.2017. See the results
    1. If no english please write here https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...russia-17.html
    It will be easier to get your answers.

2. They are fixing the issue. If you open a ticket you will get some kind of compensation
    https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...=web&contact=1

3. No clue if there will any other of global compensation or asso points "refund"
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

вопрос в другом, будут ли пересмотрены результаты и будет ли возмещение ущерба???

Там был отказ для имитации игры в эти выходные, обратитесь в службу поддержки, нажав на кнопку "?" в игре. Скоро мы будем знать, если есть какие-либо другие компенсации.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Despite I still thinking that, we should not loose for this time the 20% so next season should exist a compensation for this issue in a way to promote easily, because we invest our time to promote every month.
    I strongly agree with you,but I doubt they will do this

Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Спасибо, Thank you, 謝謝, Vielen Dank, Obrigado:круто:

Famous
    I think fair compensation is 122 points for everybody. It's the only method I can think of that is truly fair. If the tournament was played as normal, we don't know how many points an association would accumulate, so even for those associations that won this weekend, if they had a couple bad matchups based upon level, and won 24-12 (twice), accumulating 98 points, but if played normally might have earned 100 point; and maybe 100 points was needed for promotion or to avoid relegation. While getting 100 points is unlikely in most cases, its still a lost opportunity. It also will ensure that this weekend wouldn't have an impact on the World Top 100 leaderboard.
    Level 40 Manager

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast