Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Strength of bot-teams/not attended teams

Why isnt there any response from a moderator or administrator on this topic (bug)

Its very annoying to play this way

and the most stupid thing if you get 2 goals in 3 seconds when the second goal a exact copy from the first goal is

so yo get in 3 seconds two times the same corner or two times the same fk

this is just stupid and they had 7 years to fix it
    Tyltyl likes this.

top eleven LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

To win an easy match ex : real madrid vs osasuna you need to tank for 2 seasons

ps : LOLOLOLOL
    Tyltyl likes this.

@ Buster Keaton:
    Because Nordeus seems like a whore - does everything for money. Let me explain: there are a lot of stupid manager, who think, all you need is money (for a really strong team: +140%), so they buy a lot of token. But... if they would win everything, they wouldn't spend more. So... let's make some bot-teams, you can't beat, and they spend more, to make their teams stronger...
    Managing and a really good team (in this case, I don't mean qualitiy only - next post, maybe, you understand it a lot better) means nothing since ~half a year (don't know, when this BS exactly starts).

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

It is not a bug, we had wrong tactics LOL
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

All games today against bot-teams. First three games we played "a lot" better (look at 2.pic, it's the important league game).
    We beat the chinese guy AWAY at cup 0:6 two days ago... today... see

Strength of bot-teams/not attended teams-today.jpg

The really cool thing in this game: at opponents 0:1 we had 7 SoT, oppo-Keeper saved 7. And... it was his 1.SoT. That's so great, and it so...
    especially, because my keeper conceeded this season (before the game against chinese-guy) 2 goals... his keeper conceeced 14...
    Strength of bot-teams/not attended teams-lol.jpg

It's a friend of me (ended 2:2)... he is red. I know, he wasn't better... but the saves of the oppo-keeper...
    btw. opponent was 18% weaker.
    Strength of bot-teams/not attended teams-mhm.jpg

And the best of all... my upcoming cup-opponent.
    Strength of bot-teams/not attended teams-lolol.jpg

All games together, we had 16 FK. Costa (before today: 24 games 53 goals, 21 assists, 14 MoM) has a FK-ratio of 3 leads to goals per 5 FK. That means, we should score ~9 at least... but we made today not a single goal from FK...
    Tyltyl and brolly like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

for me its started on 11-5-2017 before that i was still unbeaten in cl/cup and league

at 11-5 i can nearly win a match anymore defenders donte defend and attackers dont score if i online

if i not online ill win most of the matches

But i like to be online to watch my matches so this is a big disappointment when you are online and you get trolled by stupid results

they score 2 goals and the second is an exact copy from the fisrt goal in 3 seconds

i noticed this with corners and free kicks

So the last days it is a great disappoiment be cause when you go online you probally losing the match
    Tyltyl likes this.

1st minute, 1 shot, 1 goal. Is this fun, considering that you already know you will never score against him and you still have a full match to play? Full team was 90%+ condition, highest morale (except 2 players with good), same tactics as usual, and I lost 0-6 against this mother******! Usually I concede 1 or 2 goals.
    Of course, like EVERY TIME, like everyone already pointed out, 8 shots on target and 6 goals. Shot efficiency goes sky rocket!

Strength of bot-teams/not attended teams-screenshot-277-.jpg
    Strength of bot-teams/not attended teams-capture.jpg

Not going to let this thread go unanswered. Why are bot teams so strong? In association games I can't, I CAN'T beat teams much much lower quality than me, and some even abandoned with injured players.
    Last edited by Tyltyl; 05-16-2017 at 11:26 PM.
    nash123 and brolly like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

it does seem bizarre my team ususlly do better when im not there
    my bonuses are ususlly 8% - 10% for each yet when i not there i do great
    lets say only rarely when i dont watch do i think if i had i could have changed outcome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Tyltyl and nash123 like this.

I don't think comparing Mourinho to bot teams generally will get you anywhere. It's quite obvious friendlies against Mourinho are not simulated the same as other games.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    I don't think comparing Mourinho to bot teams generally will get you anywhere. It's quite obvious friendlies against Mourinho are not simulated the same as other games.
    I also talked about association games and cup games as well before. And also, if Mourinho behaves differently that could also apply to any other bot team as well from what we know.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast