Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tactician

Thread: This must be a bug: If you sub on defensive player=concede sub on attacker-score?

Dreamer

This must be a bug: If you sub on defensive player=concede sub on attacker-score?

What is going on. When I sub on attacker I usually score in the same minute, and same with defender concede goal. What is going on in TOPELEVEN? What is the logic behind it? Is anyone else having this happen?
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

In the past (cannot say if it is the same now), substitutions and the act of a manager or a supporter suddenly joining in a match that is already playing caused random instant-like outcomes, including undesirable and even non-logical ones.

You have noticed effects, but nowadays, for me this game looks more like a pre-determined thing. Many matches were as if on playback, and what happened on the pitch had little sense or no sense at all in terms of what the manager did.
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-24-2017 at 08:31 PM.
    Cloverfield likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's not a bug
    Same as ever was.
    By the time, you 'll learn about the game.
    if you read some forum threads, you 'll learn quicker
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Same happened to me a while ago. I was losing 1:2 with almost equal team, changed left winger to another - next minute I scored. 2 mins later opposite team player had an injury, changed player (by game, not by player, he wasn't attending) and minute later scored a winner in 89'... No matter I changed tactic to defensive, no matter I tried to get a draw to the end - they scored. What's more, it's the second game in a row when I lose 2:3 and my best defender (102%) plays like a rookie and has got 5 for his play. Why should I watch the game and spend tokens on good defensive players (2 seasons ago I bought a goalie 116%, now he's 104 and concedes more goals than his teammate with 89%) when there is nothing I can do in game cause it looks like it is set up from the beggining?