Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bug with contracts

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks for all the info guys.

Reported to the team. I hope to have an answer back very soon.

Dreamer
    Sorry not fixed
    Last edited by Pangihutan Manik; 11-12-2017 at 07:49 AM.

I think I now have a squad of about 50 active players, don't think I want to clear cache lol

nikolgiorgios, same happened to me . I had an accademy player before the new season that costed 0 tokens. I didn't buy him cause my squad was full, and today i sold some players and wanted to buy him.. but strangely he now costs one token. Wtf? XD

Bug with contracts-screenshot_20171112-103517.jpg
    Same for one of my teams,the free token player is now 1T

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    All my players who were waiting to be signed (because squad was full) now have been auto signed to 14 year contracts but game crashes when I try to train them.
    Hey Savage and everyone, fix for this has just been pushed. Let me know when you have a chance if all looks well on your end. Thanks again for the patience.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171112-103517.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	90366
    Same for one of my teams,the free token player is now 1T
    Looking into this as well now madflo

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey Savage and everyone, fix for this has just been pushed. Let me know when you have a chance if all looks well on your end. Thanks again for the patience.
    What exactly was the fix please?

A few hours ago I was able to renew the contracts of all the 14 year contract players and then I was able to train them and sell them. After selling a number of them the game replaced them with 32-34yo retirees. I still cannot sign my academy player or my three players out of contract as it says my squad is full (even though the game thought fit to give me 11 retirees to fill out my squad).

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    What exactly was the fix please?

A few hours ago I was able to renew the contracts of all the 14 year contract players and then I was able to train them and sell them. After selling a number of them the game replaced them with 32-34yo retirees. I still cannot sign my academy player or my three players out of contract as it says my squad is full (even though the game thought fit to give me 11 retirees to fill out my squad).
    Hmmm. This is occurring every time when you sell a player, auto-filling with an older player? I've just reported this and will let you know when I hear back

You reported initially crashing when training as well. Is this no longer occurring?

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hmmm. This is occurring every time when you sell a player, auto-filling with an older player? I've just reported this and will let you know when I hear back

You reported initially crashing when training as well. Is this no longer occurring?
    I now have 19 retirees so I guess so. Training no longer crashes since I renewed their contracts. However, every time I receive an offer and want to accept or set selling price the game crashes (the first time but after re-load it then works).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast