Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Videos - about resetting the Advertising ID - Read Please

Exclamation Videos - about resetting the Advertising ID - Read Please

INDEX-
    1- GENERAL RULES - REGARDING NORDEUS AND VIDEO PROVIDERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS

2- JEEVES NOTE - ABOUT RESETTING THE ADVERTISING ID

3- OFFERS -VIDEO PROVIDERS AND TOKEN OFFERS + CONTACT LINK

4- NOTE 1: SUPPORT INFO' -FREE VIDEOS - Booster packs issues

5- NOTE.2: -From @Iptables post - Ads Issues -Android-

1- Edited on January 14 2019
    I'll edit the starting post adding some info of interest about what's allowed like:

-Resetting Adv ID -Not allowed as is forbidden by the Terms and Conditions of Video providers.
    -Use of Emulators -Forbidden for the same reason as above.
    -Referrals- , obtain them from 2nd accounts ¿? -not sure if it's allowed and only forbidden when you use a single device with both accounts (single identity rules¿?)
    -Auto support with a 2nd account -Forbidden

Upselling - sell a single player throught different teams to have a benefit of the resources ¿?
    Using 2 accounts in a same League- for the benefit of one - ¿?

Any question related with rules please, feel free to ask.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2- I add the captures of two answers that Jeeves did, related to this issue, please read carefully;

Source - comments #54 and #56

Videos - about resetting the Advertising ID - Read Please-advertising-id.jpg

3- OFFERS -VIDEO PROVIDERS AND TOKEN OFFERS

Then I leave here a copy/paste of how to contact the providers:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ch-issues.html

[OFFICIAL] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues
    Hello Everyone!

Today we will talk about Video offers for boosters.

NOTE: I will also explain what to do in the case that you don't get your Token reward after completing some of the regular offers, at the end of the post.

I.
    First off - Video adverts are distributed by the service of Offer Providers. These Providers show offers based on various demographics, such as region, account history, reward amount, time of year and others according to their interests. The videos' purpose is to "advertise" to specific demographics, after all.

Thus availability of said video offers may vary each day. And by availability I mean the amount of videos you may get on a daily basis.

Now then, with that said - Not too long ago (In the merry month of May - 2016) we introduced something like a "soft-cap" to the overall amount of videos anyone can be provided by the offer providers each day.

This has been done after we analyzed a lot of data in regards to what is the availability of Videos on a global scale. Turns out that, and many have noticed this, there were some Managers out there who were receiving dozens upon dozens of boosters simply because of demographics.

And since telling the advertisers to simply "pump" more videos to people's accounts isn't an option, we decided to simply put a soft-cap that at least can minimize the disparity in availability.
    What we did was basically compromising between profit and player-experience. We want the players to have the option to manage their Clubs properly even if they lack the financial status of other folk in the world.

"Yeah, yeah... rainbows and sunshine - Just tell me what's the soft-cap then, Jeeves?" - It's lower than before.
    "Why so vague, Jeeves?" - Simple, we don't want people to abuse these soft restrictions, and believe me, giving out specific numbers provides such people the option to cheat and go around the rules.
    Keep in mind that offer availability can change and if you have the option, I suggest that you log-in and check for offers on all the supported platforms. (i.e. iOS, Android, TopEleven.com, Facebook.com)

II.
    With all of that explained, let's jump in to the recent issues that we've been having with videos.

NOTE: Depending on when you read this post this information may vary in how accurate it is. Check the "Bugs and Technical issues" forum for up-to-date info on any such subject.

The issues with videos have been among the following - Crashing of the Video stream; Crashing of the Top 11 app; Video not playing to the end; Black screen; Booster not rewarded (Many times they are just delayed a bit); And some others.

To deal with these issues we have actively been gathering information and specific names of Videos Adverts from all the Players who took the time to take screenshots, report in detail what was happening, when was it happening and basically sometimes going out of their way to help out! Thank you so much to everyone.

Having this information we've been working hard with the Offer providers in order to fix these issues.

Thus, if you EVER experience a technical issue when trying to watch a video, make sure to write to our support team about it and provide as much assistance as you possibly can. It actually helps!

III.
    Finally a couple of words about Token offers - In the case that you don't receive your reward after completing an offer for Free Tokens, you have to do the following:
    1. Go back to the Offer Wall of the Offer provider - The same place from which you took the offer.
    2. From here you will have to contact the offer provider - Usually you have to look for a button with a label similar to - "Contact Support", "Missing Tokens", etc. You get the idea (This button is usually located either at the top or the bottom of the wall or directly next to the offer)
    3. Once you find it, click/tap the button and just follow the on-screen instruction.
    4. If you are unable to open a ticket with the offer provider due to what-ever reason, just write to our support team and they will assist you!

NOTE: Administrators, Moderators and last but not least, Managers - Please redirect all "Video availability" conversations to this thread. Let's keep the place tidy and not open up new threads on the same matter on a weekly basis.

4- NOTES - SUPPORT

FREE VIDEOS - Booster packs

If you are experiencing one of the following situations:

Don’t have any video available for day(s)

Don’t have the same amount of video available as your friends

Don’t have the very same amount of videos available for you every single day

This is based on a criteria :-

* Advertisement availability
    * Geographical location
    * how many you've collected day before
    And many other factors

The advertising companies that provide these ads are as follows :-

1. Videos on iOS: AdColony, Applovin, Flurry, Fyber, ironSource, Tapjoy, UnityAds, Facebook Audience Network

2. Videos on Android: AdColony, Applovin, Fyber, ironSource, Tapjoy, UnityAds, Facebook Audience Network

3. Videos on Top Eleven Site: Videos are not available on our website

Few things to try :-

* Make shore you have no 3rd party app that blocks any ads from these advertising companies.

* Make shore you have stable connection to device used.

* Clear game cache - under ( settings - apps - Top Eleven)

* Clear game data - under (settings - apps - Top Eleven)

* Reset advertising ID - under (settings - Google - Ads - Reset advertising ID)

* Opt out of Ads personalisation - under ( settings - Google - Ads - Opt out of Ads personalisation - turn on/off)

** NOTE **
    DONT reset advertising ID too often as this can effect getting ads at all.

Hope this helps!!!

5- NOTE.2: -From @Iptables post-

"Now, before 7.10.2, an option in Developer options ( Android ) WAS switched ON by default. What happens today in many hours of digging into the phone's settings, I've noticed it's switched OFF - KEEP ACTIVITY WHEN LEAVING APPLICATION.
    I appeal to every1 having same problem as me - make sure to re-switch this option - ON again.
    What happens is : While we watch a video for packs, we LEAVE the app ( Top Eleven ) in order to be checked by the ad's server. When this nasty option is OFF, we leave the app, and the activity is this very moment is cleared, gone, nada, so the provider can't determine where we came from, what for, and why, causing Deny on the receiving packets ( network packets ).
    I've tracked down that these packets are immidiately blocked by the receiver ( provider ), which makes him "think", the sender ( we ), are faking network packets.
    I don't know if this is the case in iOS, but that was the problem in my specific case.
    Again, android users should check and re- chek Developer options ( Keep activity after leaving applications ) if it is switched ON, after the update"

Thread link

Video;

Last edited by khris; 02-23-2019 at 06:59 PM.
    casper™ and Morph55 like this.

hi Khris
    Can someone from nordeus tell us what can we do if there is no available video for the X2 training ? I mean when the button does not exist while we have vids for the other packs.
    like this case
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ining-ads.html
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...bug-again.html
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...t-problem.html
    or this
    https://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%C...%CF%82-x2.html
    khris and siko232 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    hi Khris
    Can someone from nordeus tell us what can we do if there is no available video for the X2 training ? I mean when the button does not exist while we have vids for the other packs.
    like this case
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ining-ads.html
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...bug-again.html
    or this
    https://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%C...%CF%82-x2.html
    Answers here provided by Lex and Jeeves:

Resume:
    -Point 1- All depend of the offers availability, so if one don't reset the ID Advertising, offers will appear if are available.
    -Point 2- If the Adv ID has been resetted this should affect too the x2 availability as will affect the normal ads, because the account can be flagged (hunted by the system as account doing some non usual activity and marked, always by the 3rd parts who provide the videos, not by Nordeus)
    Last edited by khris; 03-02-2018 at 09:21 PM.

Addicted
    Hello.

Me i don't understand, somebody please explain?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    Hello.

Me i don't understand, somebody please explain?

Thank you!
    You don't understand the what exactly? lol

What point?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You don't understand the what exactly? lol

What point?
    This: "About this method. Please be aware of the following.

Resetting the ID can trigger the provider's automated systems into believing you to exhibit fraudulent activities, which flags your account and can undermine future offer completions from your side, as well as cause technical issues with the distribution of rewards (The advertiser ID is a form of address after all).

Of course it's important to mention once more that in the case of any technical difficulties with an offer you should always contact the offer provider about it. And citing what I said above, if by any chance your account was flagged, they will tell you about it and you can explain your case after which you should get a small warning.
    "

And this:

"What does it mean "flagged"?
    The provider's automated system is going to become suspicious of your account due to the constant change of the Advertiser ID. What the aftermath of that will be is up to them. So in this case Flagged would mean that unusual activity (Manually changing the aformentioned ID) has been noticed by the system.
    That they 'll set my account a limit for vids?
    Same as above.
    Is my account gonna be reported as if using vpn?
    Your account will not be reported. This is entirely on the side of the providers and the info is held in their records.
    Where they 'll send me a warning ? My mail ?
    They will not be the one to contact you. If you have an issue with an offer you simply do the usual thing of contacting them. Whatever the cause of the issue is, the providers will always inform you of it's nature.
    If I will explain what I 'm doing, they 'll accept it ?
    Since this is all a matter occurring on the providers' side, it's up to them to decide what action they will take, if any, and if they will make any changes to any of their decisions. Again, if you experience any issue with an offer you've completed simply contact them and ask to know what's up.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    This: "About this method. Please be aware of the following.

Resetting the ID can trigger the provider's automated systems into believing you to exhibit fraudulent activities, which flags your account and can undermine future offer completions from your side, as well as cause technical issues with the distribution of rewards (The advertiser ID is a form of address after all).

Of course it's important to mention once more that in the case of any technical difficulties with an offer you should always contact the offer provider about it. And citing what I said above, if by any chance your account was flagged, they will tell you about it and you can explain your case after which you should get a small warning.
    "

And this:

"What does it mean "flagged"?
    The provider's automated system is going to become suspicious of your account due to the constant change of the Advertiser ID. What the aftermath of that will be is up to them. So in this case Flagged would mean that unusual activity (Manually changing the aformentioned ID) has been noticed by the system.
    That they 'll set my account a limit for vids?
    Same as above.
    Is my account gonna be reported as if using vpn?
    Your account will not be reported. This is entirely on the side of the providers and the info is held in their records.
    Where they 'll send me a warning ? My mail ?
    They will not be the one to contact you. If you have an issue with an offer you simply do the usual thing of contacting them. Whatever the cause of the issue is, the providers will always inform you of it's nature.
    If I will explain what I 'm doing, they 'll accept it ?
    Since this is all a matter occurring on the providers' side, it's up to them to decide what action they will take, if any, and if they will make any changes to any of their decisions. Again, if you experience any issue with an offer you've completed simply contact them and ask to know what's up.
    "
    Hey, StarlingCF.

Your doubts are related with this thread.

https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-technical-issues/52955-%5Btip%5D-android-ios-how-get-30-videos-ads-each-day.html#post490335

If you read carefully, you'll understand the meaning of this current thread.

Sent via Tapatalk
    StarlingCF likes this.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Rookie
    The videos...?
    A disaster these last few days... watched some videos and nothing happened.. no boost added!

Never once had the ad actually open , not once in 19 seasons.

Why are there no reward videos available any more. Mine just stopped completely...I just get "No reward videos available at this time. Check again later!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast