Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: X2 training boost problem

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    Lex
    ^Jeeves got what I was saying

But anyway, @IImaestroII great to hear that the videos are back! If this does happen again, you'll at least have some experience.
    IImaestroII likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Clarifications part 1 - “demographics”

Ok, let’s go back from the beginning to make some things more clear.

(keeping in mind this thread too https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ch-issues.html )

First I want to say that my objection was about the word “demographics” and the effect from this.

What I had in my mind was the country you live (for example I ‘m living in Greece with 10 M’ population, someone else in Germany with 80 M’ and a much higher GDP has more options).

Maybe the providers/google/fb mechanism can use philters to detect in which city I live.
    I ‘m from Thessaloniki with 1 M’ pop., someone else in a small city of 40 K’ pop.

Suppose the mechanism can track my IP and identify this.

My age ? What is the education or the job I declared in my fb account (the connected with the game) ? Maybe this too.
    What is my behavior as internet consumer or in social media activities ?

How often I download other applications ? If I have some account and buying from popular platforms like ebay, amazon, itunes …, how often I use my cc or some paypal account ?
    Very possible !

So yes, at that part I can understand that.

What confuses me about this case (the X2), it’s not that there is the X2 in a grey shade, saying that there are no vids available (like we have for boosters sometimes) but there is no X2 button at all.

Also the fact that it lasts for 5-7 days every time (like it happened to @IImaestroII above) .

Probably this made Ποσιδονας think that it’s some kind of penalty and not “lack of interest “ from the providers.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-03-2018 at 09:09 AM.
    casper™ and IImaestroII like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Clarifications part 2 - “reset ID”

Here @casper started a thread about reseting the google ID so to have easier more vids/packs
    and Jeeves added a post about a flagged account
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...ach-day-6.html
    What does it mean ? That if we reset our ID too often, providers not gonna like this because they 'll loose our "demographic" traces.
    That's the reason the offer those vids, trying to make us customers/consumers, not because we are regular TE players.
    If we do it often, maybe we 'll get spot from some special apps/philters and get a penalty like have no vids or very few.

What is worrying me is that I use one, sometimes two mobiles, a tablet and the browser to play with my team so maybe it get spot like I reset my google ID even if I don't do that.

Clarifications part 3 - “the problem”

So, I wake up in the morning, opening my mobile and go for my daily training using the X2 so to get the 4X10% bonus with two sets.

X2 training boost problem-x2-b.jpg

- I see pic A, tab the button and with two sets I get the 4X10% bonus for m team. Then I go to farm some greens.
    The last months, maybe year, usually I can see 30 vids per day.

- I see pic B. Usually it starts with some motion in the button. Something like loading/searching for a vid.
    Some times it's appearing, continue loading or it's getting grey- transparent with a message that there are no available vids.
    Then I go to farm some greens. A trick I do, when the green vid is available, I go back and farm the X2 which is available now.
    I also try some different time to see if it's available.
    Using the reset google ID option, many times the X2 turns to available.
    In that case I guess, if your account is flagged, you have no option for the X2.

- I see pic C.
    No button at all.
    I go to farm some greens and I can see that there are available.
    I can farm 30 greens but the X2 still doesn't exist.
    Clean cache, clean memory, change device, reinstall the app, trying from another IP (another wifi or 3G net) - the same.
    This lasts for 5-7 days and then all of a sudden one morning I can see the X2 available.

So what is this case ?
    Flagged ? lack from providers ? a bug of the game ? some obstacle on purpose to test my managerial skills ?
    What must I do ?

That we 're searching for

* in browser , we see the transparent trying to load something but actually there isn't cause there are no available vids in www.topeleven.com/play .
    ** we can see and farm vids only if use some android emulator but it's not recommended as support doesn't guarantee emulator version.
    *** vpn isn't legit for TE but even this doesn't help in case C (I tried it )
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-04-2018 at 08:08 PM.

I 'll try to gather here (by merging) all the cases of no X2 problem.
    Please write also what issue you have.
    B or C
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-04-2018 at 08:09 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12