Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Games already simulated - different results

after update the tokens dissapere , are you kidding me?

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk

Change score

I have problem this evening..my team already win ini liga match but after finish in Beranda not update about my match..sudenly ini this night score ini the last match different with before ..why?
    Last edited by Ian indo; 05-11-2018 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Update

Addicted
    If I lose the match from today I'm going to C.E.D.O ))
    Mihai Razvan likes this.

Birthday bugs?

I know its your 8th Birthday but adding 8 bugs to the mix is just wrong lol

All I'm reading today is bugs and not many solutions are being made as of yet.
    any confirmation of these are being looked at?

Happy Bugday to you NORDEUS!!

Well Nordeus back at it with their issues and lack of interest of providing a better game. Now I'm getting the worst of all bugs: a game that has (at this time) been played 3h and 36min ago is refusing to leave the Next Match Overview position. When the app is killed, I'm getting roughly 1 notification every 15 min for this "upcoming" match that has already been played. Not only did I not get to attend the match because **** tier servers were down, but now idk if I've qualified and (oh wait another notification for the match, while being on the app, gj Nordeus btw, love the "work" you do) what players need to be rested and swapped, my next game being in less than 30 min.

Also one of my teammates from my association got his score changed from a win to a draw. Fix your goddamn game Nordeus and stop making it worse every time you touch it.
    Iridensys likes this.

Game has passed and I couldn't go into team strategy to change my composition or my strategy. Therefore resulting in a draw, despite having double shots and shots on target. Then again maybe I got Nordeus'd, where you won't win or even lose when you hard dominate because **** putting time intro team strats and scouting opponents, winning game is now coin flip. Nordeus you had such a great game that worked like an actual football simulation, how did you manage to make it such trash.

Heads up: better graphics and visuals =/= better game, just in case you were wondering. Have a GREAT Birthday!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234