Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: How to farm booster – Like a virgin

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Im wondering whether reset id has caused some of these new issues. Many of us used that tip due to problems before. This is what happens when we have bugs and no official help. People try anything

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    The answer is, "in all the cases were, the devices are not able anymore go gather boosters" because the 3rd parts, detect a suspicious activity when the same account have different Advertising ID -same with the emulators- and, once the account is flagged, ad supply is cut.

My opinion is that, despite all is a minor percentage of managers who had this issue, -5% really even less... and I think that the other 95%+ will receive offers again soon, maybe not 30, but there will be some availability..

Famous
    Well I'm getting 1 to 5 then it cuts out. Not instantly greyed out just looping then grey. Or even blue looping gets stuck. Log out back in and no blue button anymore. Fact I can get via v6.2 recovery only (videos don't count or store in v6.2 for me) makes me think it's a technical issue rather than being blocked. Many others report exact same symptoms which occurred after an update. Also we are talking about a game with recurring other significant bug issues. Not a game with a clean bug history. So I'm thinking it's more on the game side of things....
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The answer is, "in all the cases were, the devices are not able anymore go gather boosters" because the 3rd parts, detect a suspicious activity when the same account have different Advertising ID -same with the emulators- and, once the account is flagged, ad supply is cut.

My opinion is that, despite all is a minor percentage of managers who had this issue, -5% really even less... and I think that the other 95%+ will receive offers again soon, maybe not 30, but there will be some availability..
    Siddas likes this.

Mine just takes the piss to be honest lol.
    I open the game click the rest icon get my first Ad i usually get a double green to start me off then it will stop working after i get 2-5 greens.
    it will continually look for offers but won't find any.
    I will then come back numerous times in the day and i might get the odd 1 rest after numerous attempts.
    when that stops i will go to training then select all my players and select 6 drills i will then get the blue box to go train my x2 bonus which i don't press as my bonus is all 10%
    so seeing the blue offer i presume the connection is open for ads.
    I then press the rest icon to see if i can get a Ad and nothing.
    i go back into my training and my free x2 is still blue and available.
    i press the rest icon again and again nothing.
    then the strange thing which makes no sense at all if i click the morale box i will get blue boxes and receive ads followed by the morale packs.
    if i try a sneeky go at the rest icon while im getting ads on the morale icon to grab a ad it will again say no ads available.
    I press back to morale and bingo i get ads. wtf????????
    it's like I'm blocked from receiving blue boxes from the rest icon but will give me some Morale Ads.

so my ads work but only for morale so deffo something wrong here.
    I might be from Newcastle but I'm not stupid as Gazza lol .

Work that one out boys I'm going to need a a pie chart before long with the times of the day to get my 5 Green packs lol.
    rogerniceguy and NekoIzMase like this.

Famous
    All the problems that are being described started about 6 MONTHS ago for both my teams. So if it does have anything to do with the last updates I'd be surprised.
    On and off over the last week my first team has been able to get 25 or more boosters throughout the day. Ok, about half of these have to be taken as condition boosts to directly improve a players condition (i.e. I can't save them.) This happened after a did "something" with my Facebook account. Don't ask me what. Something to do with privacy settings, I think.
    My 2nd team, played on Android only, is getting sweet FA despite having reset my Google ID (or whatever it is).
    TBH I'm past caring anymore.
    Going to have next season on wind down. Followed by at least 2 seasons on holiday.
    Once the rugrats have gone back to school, the World Cup, Tour de France and the Vuelta have finished I'll see if I can be arsed.

Famous
    Similar story here
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    Mine just takes the piss to be honest lol.
    I open the game click the rest icon get my first Ad i usually get a double green to start me off then it will stop working after i get 2-5 greens.
    it will continually look for offers but won't find any.
    I will then come back numerous times in the day and i might get the odd 1 rest after numerous attempts.
    when that stops i will go to training then select all my players and select 6 drills i will then get the blue box to go train my x2 bonus which i don't press as my bonus is all 10%
    so seeing the blue offer i presume the connection is open for ads.
    I then press the rest icon to see if i can get a Ad and nothing.
    i go back into my training and my free x2 is still blue and available.
    i press the rest icon again and again nothing.
    then the strange thing which makes no sense at all if i click the morale box i will get blue boxes and receive ads followed by the morale packs.
    if i try a sneeky go at the rest icon while im getting ads on the morale icon to grab a ad it will again say no ads available.
    I press back to morale and bingo i get ads. wtf????????
    it's like I'm blocked from receiving blue boxes from the rest icon but will give me some Morale Ads.

so my ads work but only for morale so deffo something wrong here.
    I might be from Newcastle but I'm not stupid as Gazza lol .

Work that one out boys I'm going to need a a pie chart before long with the times of the day to get my 5 Green packs lol.

It's few days now that I can farm training X2 twice, plus 27-28 greens, plus 5 reds.
    The latest update must improved something.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Thanks for the tip.
    Didn't notice that I have some extra reds after finishing with greens.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Today I got X2 training twice, then 27 greens. Then this afternoon 5X 15% condition boosts for players between matches.
    As probably the biggest moaner on the forum over the last 6 months I suppose I should say thank you to Nordeus.
    But I don't trust I'll get even half that amount of adverts tomorrow, let alone next week.
    So my thank you is given grudgingly.
    Thanks Nordeus.....................but I don't trust anymore.
    madflo19 likes this.

It feels soooo good that i haven't watch a single video for the last 2 seasons,this would've been hard to belive that i will say few months ago,but,thanks to Nordeus,i did it

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    Crash and burn today. 3rd reinstall just done.
    Interestingly though 2 of the adverts I have seen this morning were for Football Empire. Ads provided by Ironsource.
    Does the left hand not know what the right hand is doing at Nordeus? Yeah let's show ads for the competitors!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast