Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: How to farm booster – Like a virgin

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

How to farm booster – Like a virgin

How to farm booster – Like a virgin-like-virgin-madonna.jpg

Few days ago, I bought a new mobile for my son and I got his old one as mine had some problems with the battery.
    My kid doesn’t play TE, only games like NBA, FIFA, Fortnite, racing and had some apps like flash-light, editing photos, funny apps and so.
    It was a virgin of TE.
    I used about 15 of my TE accounts (fb and google, different servers and stock) and I logged with all of them in junior’s mobile (a Sony XA 3111).
    To my big surprise, all my accounts had the X2 button and the boosters farming buttons available .
    I made 2 trainings and grab 1-2 greens (some of them with the blue replenish condition button) for every team.
    After that, later, I farmed 24 greens for my main account as I don’t have time to play competitive the other teams.
    Yesterday the same, as today .

So maybe a “clean”, so far, mobile from TE farming can works without any problems
    for many accounts, different servers, different stock, same IP, same location, same habits of the user.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-03-2018 at 11:56 AM.
    Altiplano, khris and USARABAT like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Ok, not anyone can use a new different mobile (or tablet) for farming so what else can we do for better farming ?

Some tips
    - From Settings, clean the cache or the memory or uninstall-install again the game (but be careful , you must have a google or fb account and not playing as guest).

- From time to time, download some apps the providers are offering, log in and later delete them.
    With this way you ‘re showing to the providers that you can be a customer and not just farming .
    Be careful with that –If you have download an app and delete it, this is “written” in the memory of your mobile so you can’t download it again (for some offers for downloading and playing apps for tokens)

- You can do some “tricks” with the buttons.
    For example if you cannot see available vids for the stock of greens, go to training > replenish condition of a player but instead of the (available) blue button, go and farm greens.
    This might be need to repeat many times.

- Another solution is to use an older version of the game.
    Go to chrome (of your mobile) > google > Top Eleven 6.6 version and download this apk.
    Then you must uninstall the current version, install and run the old, do farming, go back at Play store and update to the latest version (or else you might miss some latest features or maybe something else).
    You must do this every day – yeah, I know , boring.

Things you should not do

- Use VPN (meaning to change your IP and location). It’s forbidden from nordeus and you might get punished.
    Some cases from people I know : Permanent ban of the account, Permanent limit of farming (only 2-3 vids per day), removing all the sources (even negative amount of tokens).
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...fety-info.html

- Using pc emulator. It’s something like the vpn, having a “fake”, a useless for providers, account .

- RESET ID (better avoid).
    Ok you did that sometimes and it worked but at some point your account might get flagged and not be able to farm any more or for some long period.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...ach-day-6.html

Farming tokens

This is more difficult than boosters.
    Only few countries and not very often the latest years, have a triangle button in the pc version (the right vertical side of the screen).

The other way is from mobile, download and play (usually for some target) some game-apps.
    It’s not so easy to get those tokens from the providers, so be careful and keep screenshots for every action you ‘re doing (download-start-progress) so have some evidence.

FAQ (Frequently asked questions) …for later
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-19-2018 at 06:15 PM.
    Altiplano, Bunzo, USARABAT and 1 others like this.

Okay I have just tried all of your tips and tricks, but to no use

Greens have since the last update been a hit and a miss, where it just searched and searched for available videos but ended up with nothing, BUT, yesterday and today it doesn't even search! it goes straight to "no reward videos available" instantly. Now I have tried:
    clearing cache = nothing
    trying from Facebook Gameroom on the computer = nothing
    reinstalling app = nothing
    farming greens from training as you suggested = nothing
    Installing v6.7 = nothing

It's really depressing as I've bought 4 new 18yo at the start of the season and am used to farm 25 greens a day, but the last 10-15 days I have maybe been able to farm 5-7 a day and now the last two days, nothing. not searching for videos, just stating that there are none and I should check again later.. I check 30 times a day and nothing.

What can I do? -Tried writing Nordeus support a week ago, but they couldn't help

I would not encourage ppl to try with the resetting Adv. ID button... as far as we know that this is against the providers rules...

about the other points, maybe can work for some managers, I guess that this will depend of different circumstances in each case, starting for the location... then device... in 3rd place the version that it's been used... at least this is the order of my list but...

End of the day it's great what Niko has put up for people to try and i respect his time and effort.
    but we shouldn't have to be doing any of these.
    We shouldn't be downloading older versions. we shouldn't be pressing this button to make this button work. we shouldn't be continually going back every hour to get 1 green pack.
    What we need is Nordeus to come out and tell us why we can't simply watch 25 videos
    thing I've noticed on here they do't really care unless it's in their interests.
    My league games I've never seen as many bugs but yet they concentrate on this international cup and fix those first.
    get back to the bread and butter of the game and get it sorted!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've had more new bugs today which i will post I'm really coming to the end of the line now.
    everyday I'm getting more problems
    i notice the buy tokens buttons always works they never have problems with that one do they lol.

Famous
    Thanks niko.

Like many I have had issues with videos. Some of those tricks worked for me for a while but even they don't work now (+ condition etc to help blue button return).

Also tried v6.2 on a tablet. Get 2 video to count and then other videos run but don't get counted.

Regardless of all this the time involved messing with this is taking me away from real life and my family so I have abandoned videos for now in the hope next update fixes it. Going to reduce my time playing to remove frustration. Early steps to cure my TE addiction and quit perhaps in the coming months.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-04-2018 at 05:57 PM.
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    100% agree!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post
    End of the day it's great what Niko has put up for people to try and i respect his time and effort.
    but we shouldn't have to be doing any of these.
    We shouldn't be downloading older versions. we shouldn't be pressing this button to make this button work. we shouldn't be continually going back every hour to get 1 green pack.
    What we need is Nordeus to come out and tell us why we can't simply watch 25 videos
    thing I've noticed on here they do't really care unless it's in their interests.
    My league games I've never seen as many bugs but yet they concentrate on this international cup and fix those first.
    get back to the bread and butter of the game and get it sorted!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've had more new bugs today which i will post I'm really coming to the end of the line now.
    everyday I'm getting more problems
    i notice the buy tokens buttons always works they never have problems with that one do they lol.
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Im wondering whether reset id has caused some of these new issues. Many of us used that tip due to problems before. This is what happens when we have bugs and no official help. People try anything
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I would not encourage ppl to try with the resetting Adv. ID button... as far as we know that this is against the providers rules...

about the other points, maybe can work for some managers, I guess that this will depend of different circumstances in each case, starting for the location... then device... in 3rd place the version that it's been used... at least this is the order of my list but...
    Altiplano likes this.

Well @sidas, I finished the college as a Electric engineer and for some years I was working as technician.
    When we had something with malfunction , I was starting from the beginning to find and fix the problem.
    From the General board (or maybe the Electric power company’s network), till the last part of the broken device.
    The worst part in that was when some times there was a double problem or one of the problems occurred periodically . This could drive you nuts.

So what I ‘m trying to do is to search all the factors one by one and with that to find who is responsible and for what (us ? the providers ? nord-stuff ? ) .

I could write every day “I cannot see vids” , “Fix the problem” , “I cannot see vids” , “Fix the problem” , “I cannot see vids” , “Fix the problem” , “I cannot see vids” , “Fix the problem”, “I cannot see vids” , “Fix the problem” …
    You see, it’s very easy. Just copy-paste - lol
    But for me it’s something that bothers me, even if I ‘m just a player and some others are professionals.

So back at work and let’s see again the factors one by one.
    - Device : We don’t use pc, only phone or tablet.
    Android has a better function in TE (like most of the other games too) than IOS.
    - Android version ? – no
    - IP of the mobile device ? maybe yes.
    Some people said that you cannot farm for two accounts from the same device but looking at the first post, I saw that I could farm 50-60 X2 and greens for my other accounts and then 25 vids for my main team.
    So it’s under question.
    - WiFi : yes of course. Home .
    - Location – Country : yes of course. A manager from Ghana, Vietnam or Venezuela has less (or none) offers from providers than managers from U.S., UK, Germany or France.
    If a manager from those countries has a problem with availability from providers, something is wrong.

- Period – Time : Period was something but at old times . for example in my Country where I didn’t have much offers, one month before Christmas was a very good period for farming. The later in January of February it was dead. But it’s not an issue anymore.
    - Time- day : Maybe. Early in the morning and late in the night is better time for farming. Also maybe in week ends it’s more crowded from farmers. But in my experiment, I did that at Sunday morning (lasted for 2-3 hours) an didn’t have that problem. Before that, I made some farming and then I had to go again late in the night to complete the number of 25-30
    - Get punished of using VPN – emulator or reset ID ?
    No , before the virgin experiment, one of my teams had a problem of no availability but it was me , the same user, without any difference in behavior.

- Personal Demographics ? The same as above. The only difference I would say is that I downloaded few times some apps from farming (but without spending money).
    - Having big stock of greens is a problem ? No, I have some thousands greens stock in my main team but didn’t have any problem.
    - Buying tokens (or stop buying as I read some times) is a problem ? No, in my main team I bought tokens but it was before a long time, 3 years ago.

- TE version ? hmm, maybe. With my main team I didn’t have any problem, just had to do some of the tricks above.
    But using a “clean” mobile, I didn’t have problem with any of my accounts.

So I would like to ask you to do that test too.
    Take a “clean” phone/tablet (from a friend, girl-friend, wife, kid, uncle), download TE , log in with the account you have problem and see if the problem still exists.
    Siddas likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Well ....
    So possibly farming consistently for 2 years on same device without buying marks you as a video junkie but not a true buyer? Possibly. But I think it's the current version which is the main issue and will only be resolved when nordeus fix whatever it is. Their problem not mine.

Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-05-2018 at 05:45 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast