Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I'm looking for Answers

I'm looking for Answers

Well I've bit my tongue long enough it's time for Nordeus to put it's member first.
    first thing i want to say is the mobile support team is a absolute joke and they need to start listening to what people ask rather than being very lazy with copy and paste answers. Some of the replies i get you would think i was talking to them in a foreign language.
    Some of them don't have a clue about the game or what you are even trying to ask them.
    I still have unanswered questions from over 2 weeks ago (yes they are busy especially now but 2 weeks is a disgrace)

I'm sitting here today with a boatload of bugs (yes i know it's not just me but I'm speaking for everyone here)

I like the game
    I have TopEleven addiction
    I spend many hours a day on here
    so in a nutshell i put my effort in. i try my best to compete.
    but I'm starting to think why am i doing this when the game itself is not giving me back my efforts. they take my money yet don't give me the service I'm looking for.
    I'm not a moaner, I'm not a person who will jump on something that goes instantly wrong and start saying throwing my toys out the pram.
    Al i want to do is play the game.

Bugs:
    1.Home Attendance Bonus It's been over 2 weeks now and still my home attendance bonus is wrong. all my home games are full attendance.one day i get 1% then 2% other days 0%. (I have contacted support they say its a visual thing only. Okay if it was a visual thing only why does my total possession bonus only read +8 for the home team is that only visual too? )

2. Adverts My game is dieing because of this. I was buying tokens i was getting my full quota of 25 Greens 5 Morale. This season i have bought no tokens and suddenly my Ads dry up. coincidence or something fishy going on?
    What makes it funny to me is i can get morale packs with ads but rest packs no and no i didn't get my full amount for the day.
    I would like someone to come out and explain the situation on these ads from Nordeus but for some reason they keep hiding away in the corner with no explanation. If i can't get them fine i will hold my hands up. what i don't want to do is keep coming back every bleeding hour to see if i can get 1 rest pack. I don't want to download previous versions, I don't want to press this to make this other thing happen. I want it how it should be by simply pressing the rest icon and receive my Ad watch it and get my rest pack.
    tell me the answer please CAN I GET THEM OR CAN'T I i don't want to run around in circles all day it's like playing the crystal maze in finding a green pack and when you get one its like gold.

3. Games are still not playing at the correct times (I think everyone knows about this one)

Then my new one for today !

4. Stats pages not showing and crashing my game

If this is my laptop so be it but I've never seen them before.
    but I'm 99% this is a game issue rather than mine.

Other than that everything is fine today lol.

I would like a Mod or Admin to get someone from Nordeus to come on the forum and explain some of the members problems because mobile support is like talking to a brick wall and my grass grows a inch before i get a reply which then is usually answered with nothing to do with what i asked in the first place.

We need to work together on this and Nordeus its time to come out and give us some answers.
    end of the day you need us (Members) more than we need you !
    Last edited by Siddas; 06-04-2018 at 11:30 AM.

cant upload my screen shots for 4. stats

I totally agree with you.

There's a lot of issues that require some clarification from Nordeus.

On one side we see a move towards game which requires (more) money to be able to play it:
    - changes in the training system require more resources to train young talents to an acceptable level
    - since the last update there are much more moral boosters needed than before. Even for players which score a hattrick the moral drops
    - a new International Cup event which costs a lot of resources in the preparation phase which doesn't give anything in return
    - viewing ads for free boosters doesn't work any more

These are issues or changes which don't impact the game play directly.
    If properly communicated that this is the way to go for the future then it is up to us to accept it or not.
    But at least inform us about it and do not ignore all the support tickets and questions in this forum and facebook.

Secondly are the issues which do impact the game play
    - games are not simulated
    - games are not simulated correctly
    - future games are simulated beforehand
    - connection issues
    - server failures
    - A lot of old bugs which are still not fixed
    - Every new update more and more bugs are introduced

These are issues which do impact the game.
    There is no support (apparently Nordeus has over 170 employees)
    Bugs are not fixed
    Results are not corrected
    Also here is a lack of communication

This game is getting unstable and can't be trusted anymore.
    For a game which requires daily attention this is killing.
    It's no use to invest time in a game which you can't trust.
    Please give us an explanation as it seems now that you really don't care about us and that this game is coming to the end of it's life cycle.

My advice: cancel the International Cup and focus on the existing application.

I am waiting for almost 10 months and the support team hasn't solved my issue,so good luck with that!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Thats the problem mate nobody follows them up. then when you chat to one support member the next time you get a reply it will be off a different support member who doesn't have a clue what you're talking about.
    if some support member is dealing with a problem that support member should follow it through to the end not pass it on to someone else who has no clue.
    I'm going to have test tonight.
    Im going to go into support and say i want to buy £1000 pounds worth of Tokens but i can't find the button to do it.
    I wonder how long i will have to wait for a answer.
    They will be spilling their tea or coffee trying to send me a reply lol.
    Last edited by Siddas; 06-04-2018 at 03:59 PM.

keep us updated!
    Just mention that you want to buy tokens, but you can't find the button for it.
    I expect a response time under 5 min from Nordeu$ $upport.

Okay I've just sent it 17:52 Uk Time.
    lets see when i get the reply.

I simply just asked i want to buy some tokens but i can't find the correct button Thank you.

Famous
    I feel exactly the same. Same video issues as you know. I don't think it's a conspiracy due to you no longer spending. Im having issues and don't spend. It's purely a bug and nordeus are so overwhelmed they cannot cope. Communication and support completely broken. I rarely contact support these days as their response is so slow and inadequate. They don't understand me. I have an unanswered ticket over a week old.

They should cancel next ic and future development and stabilise game and bugs.

I've decided I will sit out next few seasons spend 0 resources. Play assos with friends for fun that's all. A break of sorts. No videos. Enjoy real life. Less frustrating. Check it out again in 2 or 3 months.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Richie72 likes this.

17:37 lol i got a reply
    That should of said 17:22 above sorry

So 15 Minutes to get a reply about buying tokens
    2 weeks with a question on my Attendance bonus and still waiting.
    Last edited by Siddas; 06-04-2018 at 05:39 PM.
    Petje, Richie72 and Dan G like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast