Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: International Cup started / reverted back to the Preparation Phase on the 2 day

Thumbs up International Cup started / reverted back to the Preparation Phase on the 2 day

Hi,

Anyone else experiencing this issue? I won my first match Friday and there was an off-day Saturday, but now the International Cup page, instead of allowing me to use the 'View Group' button to see my active tournament, I'm back in the Preparation Phase.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Geebz416 View Post
    Hi,

Anyone else experiencing this issue? I won my first match Friday and there was an off-day Saturday, but now the International Cup page, instead of allowing me to use the 'View Group' button to see my active tournament, I'm back in the Preparation Phase.
    Reported.

Same here
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    Same to me
    khris likes this.

Same here!
    khris likes this.

Me too

I also experienced the same issue. I was in the group stages and suddenly it reverted back to preparation phase. Worse still you cant play the preparation phase matches to get new players. I contacted Top Eleven support but they haven't replied yet. It sucks to think that I have a match in 3hrs and they have done nothing about it
    khris likes this.

Probably for those who can't play their matches there will be a delay rescheduling them for tomorrow.... I say probably cause still so eary and it's Sunday so we will know l8tr..

Same here. Won the first 2 matches and this morning set back to preparation phase 10 days before tournament.

Famous
    Same here,

Preperation phase , starts in 10 days..

But when i try friendly match to get better player also saying, problem with arrangement of the match.

So I just count that the match starts and keep my squad at 10% and fully rested at the original time of the game
    khris likes this.

Same here...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast