Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Player Condition Error/Bug

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    Hi can i ask is there a reason why you havent used all ur skill points.
    Because I don't want to.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ndre View Post
    i had the same problem...contacted nordeus support and in not even 24hours they sent 15rests
    did you have to prove that this happened to you by screenshots or did you just write about it to them, and they then gave you 15 rest packs?

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    did you have to prove that this happened to you by screenshots or did you just write about it to them, and they then gave you 15 rest packs?
    i just wrote about it to them...no proof sent, i guess they checked by themselves

Open requests
    #205544 training regenaration

Submitted 2 days ago
    Being processed. View request history »

getting better and better,already passed the 2 day mark,no response,and they wont till monday as i predicted,lovely!and 3 of my players got injured during the game due to lack of condition...thank you NORDEUS for messing up with my game and not giving a crap about it even when contacted!

Quote Originally Posted by DemitriMaximoff View Post
    Open requests
    #205544 training regenaration

Submitted 2 days ago
    Being processed. View request history »

getting better and better,already passed the 2 day mark,no response,and they wont till monday as i predicted,lovely!and 3 of my players got injured during the game due to lack of condition...thank you NORDEUS for messing up with my game and not giving a crap about it even when contacted!
    me too dude..
    over 30 hours, getting tired to wait..
    but i think why don't you try to re-submit a ticket..
    coz i do that, and in couple hours they give me a 15 rest packs..

Quote Originally Posted by brian194 View Post
    me too dude..
    over 30 hours, getting tired to wait..
    but i think why don't you try to re-submit a ticket..
    coz i do that, and in couple hours they give me a 15 rest packs..
    i have 2 tickets mate,one is so called "being processed" for 2 bloody days,and the other one is still waiting to be assigned to an assigne ))

Nordeus' handling of this bug is going to finally drive me out of this game.

I didn't receive the 5% recovery for almost 48 hours. I filled out a support request and 5 days later received 15 rest packs as compensation. Unfortunately, I used that many rest packs just maintaining my squad while the game was broken.

The bigger issue is that in an ongoing game like T11, I lost 48 hours worth of recovery while all of my opponents did not. That means that my team has essentially been penalized skill points because of a bug in the Nordeus game engine.

Common sense says that anyone who was a victim of the bug would get rest packs equal to the recovery time lost. It's not a tough formula. In 48 hours, a player recovers 16 blocks of 5% recovery. A rest pack equals 15% recovery.

Why Nordeus wouldn't issue rest packs equivalent to the lost recovery multiplied by the number of players on a squad + the 15 rest packs that they issued (ostensnsibly to cover rest packs used to play games with a healthy team) is reflective of the dismissive attitude this company has towards its players.

I am a token buyer. I buy them to be competitive. Allowing my team to maintain that same level of competitiveness vs. the teams I will be matched against the remainder of this season and in future seasons by doing simple math and atoning for a bug seems like a simple thing.

That's what I do daily for my customers. And why my customers value the relationship they have with my company.

The dismissive attitude of Nordeus' "support" is too bad. We have all overlooked and moved past many bugs, crashes and strange Nordeus decisions. Their refusal to own up to inadequacies on their end on this issue is it for me.

If you're on my server, Hit me up in negotiations. I'll finish up this season, but all my players are hitting the market before I get assigned to a new league next season and there will be one more unmanaged team in that league.

I received my rest packs after about 4 days. Was surprised to get them. I didn't have to provide proof, not that I cheated anyhow.

While I lost a couple of matches during this time, Its a game and life sucks..

the same number again - my players are non-refundable! How long will you also pushes game?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678