Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No x2 bonus for training and no free vids

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    a simple way
    download an older version (do farming and return)
    it works
    Download older version? How? In iPad 12.0.1.
    maloukees likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I merger the relative threads about the problems with the X2 vid and farming generally.
    All the future threads gonna be added here.
    Judging from an old story, before 6-7 months, this gonna last for a long time - don't expect it to be solved before 1-2 seasons.

Download older version? How? In iPad 12.0.1.
    Sorry, I 'm not familiar with iOS versions.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Optimizations and tests are performed regularly with video offers for balancing and fairness, and as ever, availability varies; these are dynamic.

These optimizations include an individual daily offer limit cooldown of 24 hours, which is occurring beginning once you’ve reached your daily limit, and not on Top Eleven’s daily update. This is a means of ensuring that Managers aren’t given an advantage.

As soon as we have further solidified parameters we can share, we will communicate them in General with a stuck thread.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    We've just pushed a fix for X2 training buttons not appearing. Please let me know if they're available.
    Buster Keaton likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Optimizations and tests are performed regularly with video offers for balancing and fairness, and as ever, availability varies; these are dynamic.

These optimizations include an individual daily offer limit cooldown of 24 hours, which is occurring beginning once you’ve reached your daily limit, and not on Top Eleven’s daily update. This is a means of ensuring that Managers aren’t given an advantage.

As soon as we have further solidified parameters we can share, we will communicate them in General with a stuck thread.
    Was this reply pulled out of supports supply of bog standard fob offs?
    I'm not needing a cool down period......because I'm getting either no videos or they freeze/crash the app resulting in a reinstall. This is on iOS.
    Sigh.
    Sorry Saucy, but this has happened before. No one knew WTF was happening then, and no one will now.
    My, aren't you having a busy weekend.
    Off to my next match.
    Nezivor likes this.

Rookie
    We've just pushed a fix for X2 training buttons not appearing. Please let me know if they're available.
    It’s ok now... Works... Thanks

Why are there advantages for managers when the videos reset when the server resets? And now suddenly there has to be a 24h cooldown? This makes no sense to me.

Also today there were no videos to restore players condition in training, button disappeared.

Also there is an issue with the videos that end automatically (you don't need to press X) - you sometimes also get 1 Token from them which makes no sense.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 10-20-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Well need to wait for vids to test it got only 15 greens and 5 blue today

Why is there different you need now select greens and blue after the update

before we could only farm greens if you wanted but it stops now and then you can farm blue packs

Dont like the limit of it i like to have a free choice for using the vids for the packs

x2 bonus is fixed great thanks for the fix

Vids still a problem this morning only 4 included the vids for the x2 bonus

Rookie
    Videos are still all over the place, I get booted out of one and then I have none available after only watching a very small amount, frustrating

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast