Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No x2 bonus for training and no free vids

Just to add. Got my rests finally this evening. First 19 over wi-fi and had to switch to 4G to get another 4. It's 7 rests less than I used to get, a lot later than I used to get them and with a lot of messing about to complete. Please change it back to how it was.
    Buster Keaton likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Laura,

Here's how it works. There is a limit to the number of videos you can watch - this number is dynamic. We are checking the last 24 hours, and if you have less videos watched than the limit, you are eligible to watch more. Hope that makes sense.
    It still doesn't make sense to me.
    If Laura watched 5 greens at 08.00 and continued at 18.30 till 19.00 watching 20 more till the grey (not available) button appeared, when it's the next available video for greens ?

this number is dynamic
    Before the update, the number was 2 vids for X2 + 24-25 vids for greens + 4-5 vids for reds.
    How do we know what are the numbers today ?

- The X2 vids will be available for tomorrow morning, even if we watched all the vids for packs tonight ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

That „improvement“ ruined the game for me.
    I’m trying to farm every hour of the day. Since the season opener I was able to farm 30 blues and 50 greens.
    Playing high level in 3 competitions that’s not even close to what I need in 8 days.

Why on earth did you change that system? Every one was able to farm 25-30 items a day in 15-20 minutes. It worked and it was fair!

At first I thought it’s because I haven’t spend 30-40 euro for tokens like every month.

The best part: I tried to reinstall the game and now I don’t even see the buttons anymore to watch a video.

Get it fixed or you’ll lose more players like me.

Yesterday I didn't get any x2 videos and managed to use 5 videos for player morale boosting. No more videos available, even for farming, for the rest of the day

Today, I got the x2 videos and used 4 videos for player morale boosting. I needed to get 11 players condition boosted this evening (time between matches 3h10) and couldn't get those, then I tried farming greens, blues and reds and got nada.

Today we get told that there's no more MoM in friendlies. Why don't we all leave the game and leave it to the Mutant creators, tankers, and Association draw manipulators?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie

No button to play videos

Having waited 24 hours to be able to watch training and morale boost videos under this ridiculous new system, when I go in the training screen there is NO button to be able to play these videos.

Why are Nordeus messing about with a system that worked reasonably well and then cannot even get it right to allow us to watch videos!!!

try a old version of topeleven to get some vids for farming

save that apk somewhere after farming you vids update your game

its a workaround to get some vids

Its now a totally mess with the vids 24 hours policy

If they dont change it a lot of players are saying FAREWELL TOPELEVEN

Rookie
    Thanks for the advice but I should not have to mess around with old versions to comprnsate for Nordeus messing up.

The annoying thing is that the button was there just a couple of hours ago but I was still blocked as the 24 hours was not up!!! Now the time is up there is no button to play the videos.

NORDEUS MAKE THIS GAME SO FRUSTRATING!!!

We should make a Poll to get the old sytem back with the vids not this one with 24 hour policy its just ridiculous

It dont make any sense in my opnion

Before the update i could farm the vids in the morning and set my team right

after the update its totally messed up

And if they dont change it a lot of players are leaving ( no one is going to login everytime to look if the vids are
    available)

We have a normal life to its not all about Topeleven
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 10-22-2018 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Laura,

Here's how it works. There is a limit to the number of videos you can watch - this number is dynamic. We are checking the last 24 hours, and if you have less videos watched than the limit, you are eligible to watch more. Hope that makes sense.
    Sausy, why do you talk with riddles?! he question from Laura was clear and we all want to know - how or it's better to say from what time do you start counting your 24hours timer. Does it start when I watch the first video of the day, e.g. at 8.00 or does it start when I watch my last avalable video, e.g. 8.30. Also, the button is activated only when I restart the game. For example yesterday I started watching videosat 22.00 and finished at 22.30. Today I have been checking the button every minute till 22:50 making the restart each 2 minutes. I was able to get new videos only at 22:58

Additionally what does your word "dynamic" mean? Is there any limit right now? 2 days ago I was able to watch 25 videos for greens, yesterday I watched only 20 videos for greens, today I got only 15. Sorry, but I don't like this kind of dynamics.

Give us back some freedom to farm packs when we have some free time but not when you or your engine decides. All of us have families and we need some personal life. Otherwise the choice will not be in the favour of the game
    pele, Petje and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast