Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No x2 bonus for training and no free vids

Normally after refreshing server at midnight you get a new limit of vids and you dont need to wait 24 hours and being pushed to go for the blue packeds
    so there are vids but you cant use them for the greens ( i dont like it at all)

So why have they cjanged it with the update

It was so simple you only need to wait after the refresh of the server at midnight to ger your new daily vids

Just keep it simple when something is working alright in topeleven
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 10-21-2018 at 10:55 AM.
    Leedsmariner likes this.

Rookie
    Wtf is wrong with nordeus? Other things doesnt work like send tks note to fr, stupid assistant manager... but still they choose something worked really fine like the ads watching to "fix" and "making balance"... Do u seek any fairness in doing something in the exactly hour? No its not its call prison and its freaking tired per days. And wtf is fair in that option? We have a life u know, so if we want to log in top11 to watch ur ads, we want to do it whenever we want in 24h, and that is fair enough for me. Listen to me and fire whoever in charge of ur updates recently or u sure will lose amount of customers in the future...
    Last edited by ElDiablo89; 10-21-2018 at 05:37 PM.
    Buster Keaton likes this.

vids for packets really messed up
    I have vids but for the green packets they are blocked

Ill can do the x2 bonus or spend my vids for blue or red packets

What is this for nonsens blocking my green packets

so i am being forced to use my vids for anything else except for the greens who ill need the most

Hope this will be fixed soonNo x2 bonus for training and no free vids-naamloos.pngNo x2 bonus for training and no free vids-naamloos1.jpgNo x2 bonus for training and no free vids-naamloos2.jpgNo x2 bonus for training and no free vids-naamloos4.jpg

so ill cant save greens but its very strange that ill can use it on the player for his condition

No x2 bonus for training and no free vids-naamloos-5.png

Very weird bug
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 10-21-2018 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Optimizations and tests are performed regularly with video offers for balancing and fairness, and as ever, availability varies; these are dynamic.

These optimizations include an individual daily offer limit cooldown of 24 hours, which is occurring beginning once you’ve reached your daily limit, and not on Top Eleven’s daily update. This is a means of ensuring that Managers aren’t given an advantage.

As soon as we have further solidified parameters we can share, we will communicate them in General with a stuck thread.
    I don't understand. Everyone is allocated the same amount of videos daily, so how can it be an advantage?

Surely this is not an attempt to force regular video viewers to purchase greens? If it is, then it is poorly thought of. People who watch 25 or more videos daily are F2P. If you take away the means of them competing against P2P players, what incentive would there be to continue playing?

Why do we have a limit for greens i have vids but i cant get the greens this is so stupid

We have vids but there is a limit on the greens they are blocked so we cant spend vids for the greens

No x2 bonus for training and no free vids-naamloos.png

Apprentice
    This thing of the 24 hs of block after reach the daily limit is not working properly. I watch last video yesterday (green pack) in less than 12 hours and today I managed to farm 1 more green pack (just one) and blocked. Yesterday a lot of time it blocked me to farm greens packs and restarting the game i managed to watch videos.
    Seriously, now it's a total mess...

Example of new video availability

Optimizations and tests are performed regularly with video offers for balancing and fairness, and as ever, availability varies; these are dynamic.

These optimizations include an individual daily offer limit cooldown of 24 hours, which is occurring beginning once you’ve reached your daily limit, and not on Top Eleven’s daily update. This is a means of ensuring that Managers aren’t given an advantage.

As soon as we have further solidified parameters we can share, we will communicate them in General with a stuck thread.

Hi,
    is it still not clear for me. Please, can you make an example?
    If I see my first video at 8.00 am and my last at 19.00, when will be available next 24hrs videos?
    Thanks.
    Laura

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    Hi,
    is it still not clear for me. Please, can you make an example?
    If I see my first video at 8.00 am and my last at 19.00, when will be available next 24hrs videos?
    Thanks.
    Laura
    Hi Laura,

Here's how it works. There is a limit to the number of videos you can watch - this number is dynamic. We are checking the last 24 hours, and if you have less videos watched than the limit, you are eligible to watch more. Hope that makes sense.

Hi Laura,

Here's how it works. There is a limit to the number of videos you can watch - this number is dynamic. We are checking the last 24 hours, and if you have less videos watched than the limit, you are eligible to watch more. Hope that makes sense.
    Well it should be fair if we could spend those number of videos freely

but that not the case the greens are being blocked after a few vids

so we get daily around 25 vids and we can spend only 12 for the greens

That no Freedom for the players which packets he choose to spend his video's on

Hope this will be fixed soon its now a mess

What a mess this is. I used to watch my vids and do my X2 training during breakfast before I went to work. Now my matches are over before I get the free rest packs in the evening and when I do get them I have to restart the game 4 or 5 times to get them all.

If it ain't broke...
    Buster Keaton and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast