Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game crashed when I click the Adds watch button

Game crashed when I click the Adds watch button

This happens for 5 days already. I reinstalled the game and its the same. Last update from yesterday didnt fixed it either
    Please help me cause I cant add morales and rests to my club
    Thanks
    albo-style@hotmail.com

Famous
    I have the same thing.
    If you enjoy banging your head against a brick wall try in game support on this issue.
    "You talk, we listen."
    They might be listening, but they have no idea.
    "We'll pass your information on to the relevant department."
    And to cap it all off there is now the automated Catch 22 of having to reply yes to end the conversation even when they haven't even begun to understand the problem.
    Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    Me too same thing for the past 3 days. Phone crashes and reboots every 4 or 5 videos. However I just went in to settings and changed AD id in google and hasn't crashed since.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    Me too same thing for the past 3 days. Phone crashes and reboots every 4 or 5 videos. However I just went in to settings and changed AD id in google and hasn't crashed since.
    I think you know pretty well that we do not recommend to change the ADV ID cause this can cause a ban by the video provider...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I think you know pretty well that we do not recommend to change the ADV ID cause this can cause a ban by the video provider...
    I've never had an issue with it, ignored all warnings about changing ad id's and never been blocked. I think it started as a rumour and now it's just a myth. I change AD id free willingly. The only ad blocking is when people either use several top 11 accounts to gain green packs or use VPNS.
    khris likes this.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by albostyle View Post
    This happens for 5 days already. I reinstalled the game and its the same. Last update from yesterday didnt fixed it either
    Please help me cause I cant add morales and rests to my club
    Thanks
    albo-style@hotmail.com
    Which button and where is causing the crash? And does a video start to play? If it is one specific video that starts to play and then crashes, please let me know which one it is. Thanks for any info.

I cant watch adds at all.
    When I click the watch button from any place in the game The game is restarted to the opening full red screen. Its like I click on the app from my phone. 6 days already

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by albostyle View Post
    I cant watch adds at all.
    When I click the watch button from any place in the game The game is restarted to the opening full red screen. Its like I click on the app from my phone. 6 days already
    Sorry to hear this. Can you provide some more info about the device you're playing on? And have you attempted to reinstall Top Eleven?

Dreamer
    yep, same problem here. when i try to watch a free add, it crashes and restarts... but not always, sometimes works... i don't know what's the problem

Restarting problem

Hey guys,

I want to ask did someone have a problem like me, when I am using the Top Eleven app sometimes the phone suddenly is restarting for no reason it is happening often when I am watching ads or clicking on the players info. Let me know if you have the same problem or give me advice to fix it, thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast