Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top scorer event disappeared

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Top scorer event disappeared-alien-2.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alien 2.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	124791
    bless you Niko. I feel sorry for all the moderators on this forum nowadays. The game is so F**ked, so many bugs, so many unresolved issues, everyone moaning about how bad this game has become that even you poor moderators are struggling to come up with answers cos developers are screwing you over too, not giving you feedback, so yes i understand you Niko, you come in peace and i feel for you too
    khris and dave1311 like this.

There are two fails here.
    I play the game from 2014 and people were asking to play TE without fb so nordeus added the option to play with g account.
    Then FA started, million g accounts created also to take advantage on some tricks (loans, friendlies, nego-mutants).
    Every month we had update and there it was that many bugs started.
    The second fail is that this event should be a permanant feature, not to join and claim every season.
    Also should give 10 tokens as a prize like as it started.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    The second fail is that this event should be a permanant feature, not to join and claim every season.
    Also should give 10 tokens as a prize like as it started.
    This sounds logic but don't forget that more than the half of the TE Leagues are abandoned
    so I guess they don't want to give those prizes in auto-playing.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    This sounds logic but don't forget that more than the half of the TE Leagues are abandoned
    yes niko but an abandonned team is very unlikely to win top scorer event
    dave1311 likes this.

Addicted
    Remember that you still have to claim your prize. An abandoned team will never do that. There is absolutely no reason for this misterical 'registration' for these kind of events. It adds nothing to the whole thing.

And besides that, it's also not working for some users, since they do not see the registration button at all.

Addicted
    Our dear friend Lian assured me that I'm registered for this season's top scorer event. I will certainly contact him afterwards, when I will not be able to claim my prize once again. And I will also keep asking him to perform this check for as long as the registration exists and there is no in-game feedback about the user being registered for the current event.
    Richie72 likes this.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #28
    Closing this thread as there are several replies in violation of forum rules. Feedback is welcome, but please be respectful.

Addicted

Top scorer event disappeared

Saucy closed the thread without explaining what infractions had occured. I didn't see any disrespect in comments. All I was met with was Lian not assisting us with the problem and seeing it through so we got our rewards.
    CLOSED THREAD is a pretty sad thing to do as it means you have failed to participate with our mis-fortunes. Well done Saucy and Lian. Thanks for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    SIC

Well, thanks for jour nice message, but it does not help me. May I post a suggestion? Give the user feedback about whether he/she has been registered for a particular event.

You can tell me many times that you cannot find that I joined. The truth is that I have never found any Register button. Please tell me how this is possible. I went directly to the screen with the training button. Please let your developers dive into this.
    @Guido, the forum rules don't allow to share publicly the private conversations that one keep with the support, and this includes the privacity between PMs with the Admins/Devs if exist, so, I have to unapprove the post in a way that, it will stay visible entirely for the mods/admins staff, and I quote the following part of your reply to stay visible, at least for now.

I can understand perfectly the frustration, still actually I guess nothing can be done, but think that, if there's a mistake/bug, this thread will allow to track the issue and check out in a definitive way if theres something there affecting some accounts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast