Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Watching ads is agony

Rookie
    After the match I got to watch 3 vids from the Physio Centre page. After that they went straight to black like there is no more to watch. Except there are vids to watch from the rest page or from the morale boosters page.
    Last edited by Hejst; 07-07-2019 at 08:54 AM.

Rookie
    Just to be clear: you never had any ads or they stopped working in some point? Do you know where to watch?

Watching those video ads give you free rest packs, morale boosters, treatment packs and even money. They can be watched from the same location where you can buy those same things with tokens. So when you open 'Rests' page, there should be 'Get free' button in the bottom left corner. If it's black, then there's no videos to watch, if it's blue just push it to watch the video ad and you will be granted one rest pack. Same thing with morale boosters etc.

You can also watch video ads all the same places you can restore your players condition with rest packs, like the players personal page.
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Hejst View Post
    This morning I knew I had almost all the vids to watch and everything started fine again. I watched 2 vids to get my team bonuses up. Then I watched like 5 more and got greens. After that I noticed I had a match starting in 40mins. So I wanted to use the vids to get my players condition up. Right there it just got broken again. Trying to watch vids from every possible source, I got 2 greens in 30mins and not once did it work, when I tried to use it directly in players condition. So I had to use my greens. And the match is starting right now.

It does not show anything special. It just keeps loading about 20 seconds and then the button either turns to blue or black, mostly black. And if there wasn't videos to watch, the button would be black right from the start and it wouldn't load at all.
    I used to have exactly the same problems couple months ago. Some days I was able to watch 3-5 vids maximum, each took me 2-3 minutes or so because of waiting for loading, restarting the app, changing the connection (wifi/data and vice versa), etc. Some days, I did not see a single video.

Then I found the suggestion to reset my Google advertising IT. I tried to do it and it really helped, vids started to load quickly and without hassle. But it helped just for few days, after which the situation returned to how it was before.

At the end I tried to switch the advertising personalisation on my cell completely off. And from that moment, I have no troubles with ads whatsoever. I can see 25 vids per 24 hours, quickly, reliably, every day. I dont know if it will work for everyone (maybe it depends on region, platform, etc.) but for me it worked completely well, so maybe I suggest you to try the same and you see what happens.

Rookie
    Switching off the advertising personalization seems to work very well. Thanks Santa. The christmas came early this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12