Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: my TE is crushed (doesn't load correctly)

Come on Nordeus, you said this yesterday morning and it is all still broken:
    "Unfortunately, we are experiencing an issue with some of our servers and we are aware of it. I want to ensure you that our technical department is working hard to fix it as soon as possible".

Are you working (hard?) on this today please?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Vincett View Post
    "Unfortunately, we are experiencing an issue with some of our servers and we are aware of it. I want to ensure you that our technical department is working hard to fix it as soon as possible".

Are you working (hard?) on this today please?
    Maybe they need to work harder, because tomorrow we start a new season

Are you working hard on this today please?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    I understand the frustration. We're trying to figure out what's causing it for some and not for others. As soon as we know more, we'll report back.

I apologize once again and really appreciate the patience while we sort it.

SausyFC

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    I understand the frustration. We're trying to figure out what's causing it for some and not for others. As soon as we know more, we'll report back.

I apologize once again and really appreciate the patience while we sort it.

SausyFC
    bs.
    Many losses in a week, No boosters, no training. No compensation

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It now completely locks up my device at the "Your association finished 2nd" screen. I have to restart the device. Apparently association score was 16-19 and i have been told that my Team (that was fairly evenly matched against my opponent) got massacered 😥

It now completely locks up my device at the "Your association finished 2nd" screen.
    I have the same😔
    New season, New hopes? bs!
    This is hopeless and pointless

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    It now completely locks up my device at the "Your association finished 2nd" screen. I have to restart the device. Apparently association score was 16-19 and i have been told that my Team (that was fairly evenly matched against my opponent) got massacered 😥
    Once you close the app and re-open, does the same popup occur? Thanks for any more info.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Once you close the app and re-open, does the same popup occur? Thanks for any more info.
    Hi SausyFC - yes, I have probably rebooted about 10 times, and the same thing happens every time - locks up at the your association finished 2nd screen.

Any news please - it has been broken for over a week now....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast