Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: GMAIL Recommendation -Link Facebook T11 accounts to Gmail Please

  1. #1
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,478

    GMAIL Recommendation -Link Facebook T11 accounts to Gmail Please

    I post this here to bump it when it's necessary, as we repeat this time to time but with the time and new forumers coming here we forget about this.

    But we strongly recommend to those who are using Facebook to login Top Eleven, to link the team to a Gmail account. More if you have different Facebook accounts, what increases the options to have the account banned for multiple reasons.


    Khris

  2. #2
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    But we strongly recommend to those who are using Facebook to login Top Eleven, to link the team to a Gmail account.
    Khris
    Can you give me a hint how to do this? I do not see an option to link my team to an email account. I use the iOS app to play Top Eleven.

  3. #3
    Famous SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,955
    Haven t heard of cases of people been banned from TOP11 other than cheating.
    And by that i mean using VPNs to collect more resources than they should have.
    I have no idea what am I doing here.

  4. #4
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Can you give me a hint how to do this? I do not see an option to link my team to an email account. I use the iOS app to play Top Eleven.
    Login to T11 and go to settings, the option should be there.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Haven t heard of cases of people been banned from TOP11 other than cheating.
    And by that i mean using VPNs to collect more resources than they should have.
    I dont talk about TE ban for using vpn or so, cause if youre banned from T11, then you can't login again.
    I talk in case you're banned from FB, so when you can lose the access to top eleven, if you link the T11 FB account to gmail, then despite any issue you can have in FB, you can still playing.

    Btw... you always interpret the things for the inverse side xD you have a gift for that @superdunk... every post I do, you take it in another sense lol

  5. #5
    Pro CM-16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    817
    Is it that easy to be banned from FB because I created a new account nowadays?

    I tried creating a 3rd team but always ended up being banned from FB in 5 seconds
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

    Hakurei United

    Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers


    Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

  6. #6
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,478
    Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    Is it that easy to be banned from FB because I created a new account nowadays?

    I tried creating a 3rd team but always ended up being banned from FB in 5 seconds
    Gmail, is a secure for T11 accounts. xD better prevent.

  7. #7
    Pro CM-16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Gmail, is a secure for T11 accounts. xD better prevent.
    Say I connected TE account to FB and Gmail then FB gets taken down, am I still able to reconnect to another FB account?
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

    Hakurei United

    Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers


    Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Login to T11 and go to settings, the option should be there.
    What option are you talking about? Please describe what you see in your app,

  9. #9
    Pro CM-16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    What option are you talking about? Please describe what you see in your app,
    Menu -> Settings (Bottom left gear icon) -> Look at the social Accounts tab on the right?
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

    Hakurei United

    Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers


    Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

  10. #10
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    Menu -> Settings (Bottom left gear icon) -> Look at the social Accounts tab on the right?
    I’m very sorry, but I don’t see any option to link to gmail here.

    GMAIL Recommendation -Link Facebook T11 accounts to Gmail Please-e63d29a2-aa76-4763-a627-b0b0cd87a8c7.jpg
    UnderAlexSkin likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast