Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Auctions bug or new feature?

From 5 day's I try to sell 1 player, it say in 48 hour it will be sold , but nothing, I hope until 2021 it will be sold

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk
    milpol likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi Laura,

As from January 5th we've made some tweaks to how players can be sold. Adjusting the price to the player's quality increases the chances of selling them.

You can read more about it here - https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...h-january.html
    Player pricing for buying versus selling is not equal and ultimately unfair.

Hi Lian,
    I’d like to pick this thread up again...since the 5.Jan update it has been near impossible to sell players for the value indicated by “Market value”. The reason given for this is that player’s prices are now more inline with their quality. I have several issues with this.
    1. If the real value/price of a player is more inline with the player quality then this should be reflected in the “Market value” area. If a 62% player is really worth only 62M then his market value should NOT state 111M.
    2. The above mismatch makes it tiresome to sell players — repeatedly adjusting down the price until the player sells. This is not a value add to the enjoyment of the game. If a 62% player is really only worth 62M then let it state that.
    3. I find the mismatch UNFAIR when it comes to buying and selling. If you buy a player you will need to pay his full value even if you are the only player bidding. If you turn around and set the same player, one minute later, for sale the player will not sell for anything near the “Market value” but some percentage far lower based on their Q%. So buying players from Auction is set to full value but selling players on the Auction has now been set to some lower percentage. This is not about realism but a small, annoying way to fleece players of 30M here or 20M there to make cash a commodity that at some point we might pay for with tokens.
    4. Finally, I have seen it defended that the “Market value” is really the value for a 100% player and so if your player is <100% his value equates to that. First, if this is the new logic then please state it so that I can adjust my sale price accordingly. Second, this should also mean that if I sell a player with >100%Q (a rare occurrence) his sale price should be more than his “Market value”. Third, this same logic should then extend to the purchase price. If I am buying a 60% player with a 100M “Market value” then I should only have to bid in the 60M range to win (allowing for some overage due to competition).
    Showing a “Market value” which is the starting point for purchase of a player but the selling of the same player is at a tremendous loss (depending on Q) is a clear rip off and, as stated, an unfair change that was slipped in under the guise of realism.
    Subject 117 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi Laura,

As from January 5th we've made some tweaks to how players can be sold. Adjusting the price to the player's quality increases the chances of selling them.

You can read more about it here - https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...h-january.html

Why??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12