Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issues with the new season

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Exploiting? Not nice at all.
    yeah well we all were exploiting a bug which most of the time is against the rules

I think I got 5 tokens, had 4017, now 4022. Probably got those 5 green too, dont know exactly how much I had.

Dreamer
    i'm curious how are they gonna figure out which players were boosted with the bug and which not. because i trained a player with my own green packs before realising it's a bug there... so reverting that player too it's not ok.
    Jernet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mikel10k View Post
    yeah well we all were exploiting a bug which most of the time is against the rules
    You dont know how much I invested last 3 seasons, and now there are teams stronger than my that didnt invest nothing. Not nice at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    Skills percentages seem OK now, but training percentages (0-10%) are currently wrong. I have a young player, who was 0% this morning because he was a new 18-year old fresh from the academy. I trained him to 10%, but now he’s 0% again.

All my other players that I trained to 10% during the day are now down to 8%.

Not right, not fair, I used both time and greens on that training, fix it at once, pls.
    Still the case. Fix!

Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    i'm curious how are they gonna figure out which players were boosted with the bug and which not. because i trained a player with my own green packs before realising it's a bug there... so reverting that player too it's not ok.
    I thought it is an easy task for them, thought they have quallity of ours players from the end of last season. But as usually they complicate things.

You dont know how much I invested last 3 seasons, and now there are teams stronger than my that didnt invest nothing. Not nice at all.
    I feel you, we just need to wait until they get it right next time hopefully...
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

this was my first full season. we thought this is a chance to train your team because of the break in the season. and then my game started to crash constantly so i thought that something is not right and came to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I feel you, we just need to wait until they get it right next time hopefully...
    I would not mind if it last for 7 days, just shut the game down until fix.

Quote Originally Posted by mikel10k View Post
    this was my first full season. we thought this is a chance to train your team because of the break in the season. and then my game started to crash constantly so i thought that something is not right and came to the forum
    Man I play for 8 years.

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast