Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issues with the new season

Quote Originally Posted by dandza View Post
    It's not fine, some players already exploited the bug.. would be unfair for the rest. Nordeus can just roll backed to a certain time right? For example, right before daily maintenance.
    Yes, this only would be fair in my opinion. Even though I used the bug myself a bit. I hope they do a server backup to the player's quality at season start. So many people of 140-150% on my server now, this can't be in interest of Nordeus or the honest players of the game.

Max
    True, when I was doing it it logged me out, and I couldn’t get in for an hour, at least no one else on my server took advantage.

Well, some players have family and other things to do on weekend, you know 😁 However, this is a technical bug, a great game developer such as Nordeus must have procedure to solve this, we'll see..
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dandza View Post
    Well, some players have family and other things to do on weekend, you know However, this is a technical bug, a great game developer such as Nordeus must have procedure to solve this, we'll see..
    If you believe that Nordeus has to solve this problem, so I believe that Nordeus has to solve the tankers' issue. Can't stand playing every season with 20-30% higher, invest some money and still lose.
    Come on dude.
    The Spider likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Timmy, Please log in once again, the fixture times for the next two days have been updated.

SausyFC
    I've logged out and in again, refreshed, refreshed with ctrl-F5, tried on PC and on Android and still have all my games at midnight

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    I've logged out and in again, refreshed, refreshed with ctrl-F5, tried on PC and on Android and still have all my games at midnight
    Ohhhh, yes, the next 2 days are OK now

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yes, this only would be fair in my opinion. Even though I used the bug myself a bit. I hope they do a server backup to the player's quality at season start. So many people of 140-150% on my server now, this can't be in interest of Nordeus or the honest players of the game.
    Same here,one opp in cup with 120+ this morning have 140+ now
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

Any news @SausyFC whether % will be taken off again?
    If not, it is sad, but then I can start training the normal way now.

Agree although I also used the bug a bit... If nordeus is going to revert back player's stats and conditions before the maintenance, I think it is better for Nordeus to provide compensation like rest packs for every players to protect the rights for players. As there are condition waste for the new season day.
    Last edited by Jasonlaw2000825; 03-01-2020 at 11:22 AM.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #60
    Everything is back up and running, Managers. The team has just pushed fixes for all latency/training issues.

Once again, a huge thank you to everyone for the patience.

Any further news regarding today will be communicated as soon as possible.

SausyFC

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast