Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issues with the new season

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by subzar View Post
    No compensation. Some young virgins here complained just because they haven't noticed the bug and find it "unfair", while it is fair to tank when others pay and invest for getting a **** every season.

yes it is already a laugh number. the tank allows nordeus to grant it. A bug that lasted for a few hours is immediately reversed. And it doesn't even put boosters out for event games anymore. Sad club.

Quote Originally Posted by GoDenjoGo View Post
    yes it is already a laugh number. the tank allows nordeus to grant it. A bug that lasted for a few hours is immediately reversed. And it doesn't even put boosters out for event games anymore. Sad club.
    Of course Nordeus earns from tankers, since dumb people like me invest to compete against them, at least try to compete. Bull****.
    GoDenjoGo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thread updated with more info here: https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...tml#post653971

Taken from that thread:

Due to the training issue following season update, we’re reverting all player quality gained from this period during which the issue was occurring. Any quality gained following the patch being pushed has not been affected.

This is to ensure fairness across all competitions for the season for all clubs. For any further followup, please get in touch with our Support via the “?” in-game as they will be able to provide details.

This will require ~10 minutes of offline time which will begin shortly. We will provide updates when it has begun/ended in this thread.

Once again, many apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
    hey hey hey this is unacceptable, my team fell to 1%, irrelevant to training, 2% player from the infrastructure? please, correct it

Woah! They’ve messed this right up - players have lost WAAAAY more than was trained in that couple of hours?!!

Issues with the new season

This is bulls***. I quit this game.
    Last edited by dave1311; 03-01-2020 at 06:23 PM.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #86
    Checking now

Dreamer

Exclamation the revart is bugged.

My main team was 119% at the end of last season. and today it was around 99% when i first logged in. I did some training using the bug raised it to 103%. but after the reset now my main team is 87% which is wrong. some of my players has lost more then 20% after the revert. which is not correct. please take ref from the last seasons last match if possible.

Wtf i lost 40% on each player instead of 20%??????

You'll Only Get Back To Workouts. Not Revenge.

Rookie

Issues with the new season

F*** nordeus. They gave me all team to 1 stars. They really joke with us. I dont play this game any more. Bye
    Last edited by dave1311; 03-01-2020 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Swearing

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast