Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issues with the new season

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    We're tracking all of reported issues here on this thread:

https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...tml#post653858
    There is written, CONDITION FIXED, but actually nothing fixed there. Some people cheat a game legaly, because nordeus mistake (so it is legal). How about reverting those teams quallity, it is not FAIRPLAY for rest of managers.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    How about reverting those teams quallity, it is not FAIRPLAY for rest of managers.
    100% agree with you.
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

Rookie
    [QUOTE=MNK Kaskada;653960How about reverting those teams quallity, it is not FAIRPLAY for rest of managers.[/QUOTE]

I dont think thats possible?

Quote Originally Posted by GoDenjoGo View Post
    I dont think thats possible?
    Me to, but admins should not concider game (problem) fixed than.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #75
    Thread updated with more info here: https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...tml#post653971

Taken from that thread:

Due to the training issue following season update, we’re reverting all player quality gained from this period during which the issue was occurring. Any quality gained following the patch being pushed has not been affected.

This is to ensure fairness across all competitions for the season for all clubs. For any further followup, please get in touch with our Support via the “?” in-game as they will be able to provide details.

This will require ~10 minutes of offline time which will begin shortly. We will provide updates when it has begun/ended in this thread.

Once again, many apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
    MNK Kaskada, Der_Ryan_M and scalle like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thread updated with more info here: https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...tml#post653971

Taken from that thread:

Due to the training issue following season update, we’re reverting all player quality gained from this period during which the issue was occurring. Any quality gained following the patch being pushed has not been affected.

This is to ensure fairness across all competitions for the season for all clubs. For any further followup, please get in touch with our Support via the “?” in-game as they will be able to provide details.

This will require ~10 minutes of offline time which will begin shortly. We will provide updates when it has begun/ended in this thread.

Once again, many apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
    Will you revert the condition loss as well? It will take me about 60 greens to get my starting 11 at 99% again. I would not mind given the quality I gained, but if you decide to revert it, I want my condition back as well.

And what about the 12 hours of condition ( 4 x 6% = 24% per player) that we all lost. Will there be any compensation for that? Do not tell me this is the same for any player. That was also the case for the free condition this morning. Some inactive players decided not to use it. It is their own choice. What is unfair about that??
    GoDenjoGo, HeavensAAA and molanda like this.

Addicted
    And another thing. I spent 2 hours training my players. What about the time I spent on this game. Will there be a compensation for that? Why on earth would it be fairer for those who were sleeping to have the same starting point as those who were active?
    GoDenjoGo and molanda like this.

Ok to revert, but some of us used a bit of the condition issue just to improve our teams and compete at least with a better team. The problem isn't the condition issue, the problem that hasn't been solved yet and still remains is the tanking. Nordeus only wants money, I'm pissed off right now with the revert of condition.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    And another thing. I spent 2 hours training my players. What about the time I spent on this game. Will there be a compensation for that? Why on earth would it be fairer for those who were sleeping to have the same starting point as those who were active?
    Agree. Cant blieve

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    No compensation. Some young virgins here complained just because they haven't noticed the bug and find it "unfair", while it is fair to tank when others pay and invest for getting a **** every season.
    GoDenjoGo and The Spider like this.

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast