Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issues with the new season

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Is everything as it was Ryan? Thanks for any info.

SausyFC
    It is now like before the fix, everyone has the quality he got with the bug, so my opponent who used the bug went from 1% to 147% again. I thought you reverse it to the real quality from before the bug.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It is now like before the fix, everyone has the quality he got with the bug, so my opponent who used the bug went from 1% to 147% again. I thought you reverse it to the real quality from before the bug.

please leave it like that now !!! the chaos must end
    2mofo2 likes this.

my account finally got back to the original ability
    thank you admin!

Quote Originally Posted by GoDenjoGo View Post
    please leave it like that now !!! the chaos must end
    No, now we have the inacceptable scenario we first had again. We need to go back to the real quality of everyone.
    MNK Kaskada and hudai like this.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    We've had to reverse to as it was before the fix for quality went out. I will provide more info about the status of the other fix as I have it.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Pro
    Is everything as it was Ryan? Thanks for any info.

SausyFC

Fix superficially does the reverse on player quality, but individual attributes are definitely screwed.

There are some close to 500% high whites which I am sure no manager could have trained to such an extent.

I guess the so-called reverse is just a cover-up. The engine just calculates the amount of drills done at the point based on the base average of attributes. Eg. If I train my AMR/MR with drill ‘gym’ on white in fitness and grey in strength, the % would not go up when the average of 2 skills reach 180%. But it is obvious that the reverse is based on training done at the earliest point (say the average of 2 skills is 130%), hence inflating some whites to a crazy level.

I guess a lot of managers could have players with whites over 600% or even 800% with 5-6 hours of training when the bug was active.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Angry Lost 27% off my team without any bugs or exploits

How can a 7 stars youth academy player in whom I've invested over 100 tokens, Stamina packs and Morale boosts, be at 5 stars now without even promoting to the next lvl, I'm paying a monthly subscription for 1 yeah now and my account is 9 yo, please fix this and get my team at 126% where it should be without any exploits or bugs that you are responsible for.(now I'm at 99, some players lost 1 star, some lost 3) Kind regards, Mihai.

Addicted
    It's same as EA - crap

It is finally correct. i have 82% as i had at today's early morning

Addicted
    We've had to reverse to as it was before the fix for quality went out. I will provide more info about the status of the other fix as I have it.
    In the middle of the season fixed?
    Buying players, training, I don't think you are able to keep track of millions of players. Thanks

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast