Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issues with the new season

I've lost my 170+ rests on training because the game crashed today

all day long the game was crashing and not working properly
    As the first day of the season I've spent my 170+ rests on training my squad until I raised the whole squad by more than 2% and then every thing was lost
    And my 170+ rests were lost

Quote Originally Posted by wack View Post
    Stop the ****ing game for 24 hours and sort the problem ffs. This is ridicolous.
    But apparently they did not have back-up data from previous season.. so restarting this season is not an option

Addicted
    it looks like it's gonna be bigger than the coronavirus or liverpool getting beaten 3-0 by watford yesterday... it's becoming a huge meme on fb and instagram
    Altiplano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    No it is still not completely right.
    okay maybe not completely but at least skills of my players are ok

Addicted
    ea sports it's in the gay

Addicted
    The best solution, assume issue this season, it's very complicated, i'm not saying it benefits me, i say it because it's complicated..

Skills percentages seem OK now, but training percentages (0-10%) are currently wrong. I have a young player, who was 0% this morning because he was a new 18-year old fresh from the academy. I trained him to 10%, but now he’s 0% again.

All my other players that I trained to 10% during the day are now down to 8%.

Not right, not fair, I used both time and greens on that training, fix it at once, pls.
    Last edited by Jernet; 03-01-2020 at 06:15 PM.

my buddy had reversed skills couple minutes ago and now he has back again boosted team from exploiting training bug. this is nice...

Quote Originally Posted by mikel10k View Post
    my buddy had reversed skills couple minutes ago and now he has back again boosted team from exploiting training bug. this is nice...
    Exploiting? Not nice at all.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    We've had to reverse to as it was before the fix for quality went out. I will provide more info about the status of the other fix as I have it.
    I’m very sorry to say, but it looks like your reverse did not quite work. The team bonuses are still as they were at the start of the day.

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast