Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Issues with the new season

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    No news?)) Matches still 1.00 AM, all :O
    And still no Information because of the cup disaster. I am asking for a solution here. I am a paying customer friends of Nordeus.

To clarify the not-yet-fixed issue about player training bonuses:

I keep my players in top shape, so I train them to a training bonus of 10% every day. Every morning, players are down to 8%, because they lose 2% overnight. Fine.

So, on the morning of 1 March, I train players so that they get to 10% training bonus again.

Because 1 March is the start of a new season, I also have new young players from the youth academy in my team. Those young players start out with a training bonus of 0%, so I train them many times extra together with the other players to get them to 10% as well.

After a lot of training on the morning of 1 March, all my players then had a training bonus of 10%.

Later on 1 March, Nordeus implement a number of bug fixes. Some of the intended fixes make matters worse, but in the end they manage to fix some of the most severe problems.

However, Nordeus' fixes DID NOT take player training bonuses into account:

After the 'fixes', the training bonuses that I worked hard to get on the morning of 1 March were gone. The players that I trained from 8% to 10% are down to 8% again, and the youngsters that I trained from 0% to 10% are down to 0% again.

I used not only a lot of time but also around 20 greens on that training on 1 March, and those greens are wasted.

This morning of 2 March, with players loosing 2% overnight, I've had to train my players from 6% to 10% training bonus, plus my youngsters from 0% to 10% training bonus, which this time has cost me exactly 20 greens.

Around 2/3 of those greens I have paid for with tokens (in other words: with money, because tokens cost money). Around 1/3 of those greens I have gotten by watching video ads from Nordeus' partners. All of this makes an income for Nordeus, while I have lost money two days in a row.

I want to know how Nordeus will compensate managers like me, because the small compensation that we got on 1 March does not in any way cover the expenses that I've had in connection with our player training bonuses being taken away from us. In the region of 30-40 greens is what I expect in compensation.
    Last edited by Jernet; 03-02-2020 at 07:40 AM.
    FINO ALLA FINE likes this.

Nordeus devs why the f*ck don't you respond to all of these users complaining? You messed it up, thought that reverting is okay and that's it. How the damn **** a player that used 1000 greens for training players when the bug was exploiting, will get back the greens that he used? Give a damn solution and be responsible for what you've done. Also, yesterday when you were reverting, some users (including me) had cup matches and of course we lost to a weaker opponent (in my case I lost 0-4), because our AVQ was 1%.
    GIVE SOLUTIONS.

when there will be compensation for green pharmacies !!! ?????

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #245
    Hi everyone,

Please see our follow-up to issues faced yesterday in this thread.

MORE: https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...march-1st.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

Please see our follow-up to issues faced yesterday in this thread.

MORE: https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...march-1st.html
    Okay okay. But me i spent yesterday 90 tokens for buying players from asistantance. Players with 118 and 109 and 112 and now all 3 have between 90-100. So what is deal for this issue?

Rookie
    What should i do with 5 tokens? If yesterday i spent all my tokens for 3 players?

I haven't received anything yet + what's going to happen with all of us that lost cup games with 1% quality?

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #249
    Quote Originally Posted by alexp7m View Post
    Okay okay. But me i spent yesterday 90 tokens for buying players from asistantance. Players with 118 and 109 and 112 and now all 3 have between 90-100. So what is deal for this issue?
    Hi alexp7m,

Thanks for reporting this. Players bought during that period should've maintained the same quality as when you purchased them. Any condition gained during the issue period would've been reverted, but please get in touch with Support as well so they can investigate further.

SausyFC

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #250
    Quote Originally Posted by subzar View Post
    I haven't received anything yet + what's going to happen with all of us that lost cup games with 1% quality?
    Hi subzar, Compensation was added on the backend in the afternoon yesterday, so you won't need to claim anything. Regarding losses, please contact our Support team for a follow up so they can give you further information.

Sorry again,

SausyFC

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast