Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Match time error

Angry Match time error

This morning the match was shown at 18:00 hours (6 pm as you can see on the screenshot).

I check couple of mins ago (at 15:40 h) and I saw the match was already played.

Very sad, I lost very important 2 points against an opponent who I could beat easily with the right formation.

Again, very sad T11...

Match time error-t11_time_error.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Match time error-t11_time_error.jpg  

AND IT GOES ON...

Checkt on 18:12 h.
    A complete mess.

Match time error-t11_time_error-2.jpg

Pro
    The time shown in the fixture list is a direct reflection of the time setting in your tablet or pc. Experienced immediate changes to the fixture time when travelling for trips and set the local time.

If this is not the cause, maybe contact for help in app earlier and let them fix it for you.

Or maybe turn on notification for now and hopefully you would get a pop up when the match does start.
    Lian likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

wrong game schedule

it's been a few days that the schedules of my games are wrong with 1 hour delay. in the list of games of my friends or the list of my games it's the same ! ex: today's game scheduled at 11h32, it's 11h51 & on the first page it puts me "game in 41 minutes" !

Match time error-image-bug1.jpg
    Match time error-image-bug2.jpg

Thanks, but nothing of all that is the case.
    The times are all wrong.

For example: It's now 19:24 (7:24pm) and my next match is TODAY at 10am...???

I was looking for any T11 support (email?) but couldn't find any.

I m playing T11 for many years now. I never had any problems like that.
    Unfortunaltey nobody from T11 is checking the posts in an "bugs and technical issues" forum.

Very sad.
    Last edited by Black Eddy; 03-19-2020 at 02:34 AM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Eddy View Post
    The times are all wrong.

Unfortunaltey nobody from T11 is checking the posts in an "bugs and technical issues" forum.

Very sad.
    You are right that TE staff would not check here for issues. Moderators do give feedbacks back to Nordeus when there are some major or impactful bugs.

You can report any specific issues with your team to the support in-game. Clicking the help icon (question mark being circled on the bottom of the menu), go to the 2nd last option ‘Technical Issues And Bugs’, then ‘How to Report a Bug’, then ‘Contact Us’ at the bottom.

With the issue, write a few sentences describing the bug and maybe also suggest them what you want to be done to rectify (programmers and engineers are good at developing coding, but probably not exactly as good in understanding how the game works and how some bugs may affect players). Answering ‘No’ to every auto prompt answer would mean they would look at the issue for you.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Eddy View Post
    The times are all wrong.

Very sad.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...reporting.html

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Administrator
    Hey guys,

Sorry to hear about this. We have forwarded the info to the team and they are looking into it.

Is this only happening to you on web or it remains on mobile as well?

Apprentice
    It's on the web only.
    But i was already ,via mail, busy with the team and,they have all info.
    Now....if you can push to go quicker....

Just the same like here https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...-troubles.html

https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...-schedule.html
    Last edited by scalle; 03-19-2020 at 01:56 PM.
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast