Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: “Payment pending” on IOS

Quote Originally Posted by Zade86 View Post
    Agreed with this.

There isn’t enough free ads for rests to compete without getting tokens. Personally I feel like I’ve put enough into the game to receive some sort of compensation for this. All effort and money put into my team and youth players etc to all go to waste now. Can’t get premiums sponsor event. Can’t upgrade youth players at minute for future season and losing games that would not usually.
    I agree as well

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #42
    Administrator
    Hi everyone,

We've released the Top Eleven 9.7.4 on iOS that should help with this issue. Please update the game to the latest version and let us know if it helps.

We're really sorry about this inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we're tackling this.

For any additional questions or concerns you can also reach out to our support through '?' in the game or by using this link https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...=web&contact=1 and they will be able to assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi everyone,

We've released the Top Eleven 9.7.4 on iOS that should help with this issue. Please update the game to the latest version and let us know if it helps.

We're really sorry about this inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we're tackling this.

For any additional questions or concerns you can also reach out to our support through '?' in the game or by using this link https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...=web&contact=1 and they will be able to assist you.
    This has worked thank you. I also got an email
    From them too.

Thank you
    Lian likes this.

Guys it’s working now. I’ve just downloaded the new update version.
    I hope we will get a compensation for all of it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345