Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: “Payment pending” on IOS

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Visa Mastercard payment too?
    Visa debit card. Not MasterCard. I’m on brink of deleting it as there’s nothing from anyone to say how long this will be fixed. I bought another game on App Store with same card so is not IOS problem. It’s top eleven. How can this be escalated more?

Quote Originally Posted by Zade86 View Post
    Visa debit card. Not MasterCard. I’m on brink of deleting it as there’s nothing from anyone to say how long this will be fixed. I bought another game on App Store with same card so is not IOS problem. It’s top eleven. How can this be escalated more?
    Contact the support directly, they can provide you a better and more detailed answer.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Contact the support directly, they can provide you a better and more detailed answer.
    I did. And they just sent the same email as I put further up. So is ridiculous really. Everyone needs to report it really to the support team. Do they even check this forum?

I don’t know how long would they took to fix this, I will wait for 2 more days for them to come back to me if nothing then I will delete it.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Hello everyone,

Unfortunately we have no updates as of yet on this. The team is continuing to look into what could be the case here. We will report back as soon as we have more information.

SausyFC

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hello everyone,

Unfortunately we have no updates as of yet on this. The team is continuing to look into what could be the case here. We will report back as soon as we have more information.

SausyFC
    Hey.

Is there any timescale?

We need to know how long will it takes? I lost matches due to fact we can’t play as I should be. Why it has to take so long to get it fixed????

buenas tardes, tengo el mismo problema me sale pago pendiente y el soporte del juego no me responde

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy FC View Post
    We need to know how long will it takes? I lost matches due to fact we can’t play as I should be. Why it has to take so long to get it fixed????
    Annoying huh. I can’t rest my players properly. And missing out on upgrading youth and buying assistant suggested players. Missing out on premium Sponsor. Don’t know why they so quiet on this???

It is frustrating to be honest. I lost two matches yesterday just because I couldn’t rest my players too. I honestly don’t know what to do anymore?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast