Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: “Payment pending” on IOS

Tried visa and MasterCard as well but it’s not working

I have the same problem. I got a response from top eleven. This was the email I received back from the support team. Kinda annoying as I can’t buy anything to upgrade anything. Just payment pending on everything. Been like this for 4 days now for me.

### Do not reply below this line ###
    TE VIP support
    April 04, 2020, 19:30 +0100
    Thanks for your report! We are aware of this issue and our developers will be working on it some time in the future. Unfortunately at this moment we can't confirm when the fix will be implemented, but you can follow our release notes in Top Eleven Forum. We will conclude this conversation but if there is anything else we can help you with, please just continue this thread.

So we just have to wait then.
    Kinda annoying...

Wish they put some sort of idea out of how long it will take though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zade86 View Post
    I have the same problem. I got a response from top eleven. This was the email I received back from the support team. Kinda annoying as I can’t buy anything to upgrade anything. Just payment pending on everything. Been like this for 4 days now for me.

### Do not reply below this line ###
    TE VIP support
    April 04, 2020, 19:30 +0100
    Thanks for your report! We are aware of this issue and our developers will be working on it some time in the future. Unfortunately at this moment we can't confirm when the fix will be implemented, but you can follow our release notes in Top Eleven Forum. We will conclude this conversation but if there is anything else we can help you with, please just continue this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by NAGAVIP3R View Post
    So we just have to wait then.
    Kinda annoying...
    Visa Mastercard payment too?

Yeahh,both

It’s not a VISA card issue because I can still buy items in other online games that I play daily.
    It’s a bug issue in Top Eleven

So many players are suffering for this and we don’t seems to get a response on how can this problem be fixed. Why everything has to be a long wait for us... I’m really annoyed of this game now
    Last edited by Wendy FC; 04-05-2020 at 02:29 PM.

It’s like I wasted my time and money on the game and the service is really poor on communication. I will literally delete this app from my phone if this matter don’t get resolved
    Last edited by Wendy FC; 04-05-2020 at 02:29 PM.

Addicted
    Yesterday I bought Monthly Card with my Mastercard with no problem. I don’t know how :/

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast