Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: “Payment pending” on IOS

Well, my question is why there isn’t an update or why can’t it be fixed? 10 days already. Like I said previously it is not a card payment issue but it is the game. Something went wrong somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy FC View Post
    Well, my question is why there isn’t an update or why can’t it be fixed? 10 days already. Like I said previously it is not a card payment issue but it is the game. Something went wrong somewhere
    I emailed them again Asking what is the alternative to this. Is there any other way to get tokens etc whilst this is sorted out without doing those free ad things that don’t wanna do. That was 2 days ago. So still expecting an response to this. Forever watching free rest adverts just so my team can compete. Can’t continue to do this though.

How many people has this affected?
    23pstar likes this.

I totally agreed with you. I can’t carry on watching rest adverts, it’s kinda boring to be honest. The wait is a killer to be honest.. I just don’t get it what is the real issue

How long have been waiting?

I’ve been waiting for around 2weeks now😠

Quote Originally Posted by NAGAVIP3R View Post
    I’ve been waiting for around 2weeks now😠
    Becoming a joke. Paying customers getting treated like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zade86 View Post
    Becoming a joke. Paying customers getting treated like this.
    I have never seen anything like it to be honest. I play different games on my phone and never had any issues with payment.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #38
    Hello everyone,

Unfortunately we still do not have an update. The team is actively working on resolving it and we hope to be able to provide more news as soon as we have it. I completely understand the frustration. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your continued patience.

SausyFC

As a commercial gesture and inconvenience caused, we should be given free tokens to compensate us for the delays and being kept in the dark as well!
    We are losing games because of this!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NAGAVIP3R View Post
    As a commercial gesture and inconvenience caused, we should be given free tokens to compensate us for the delays and being kept in the dark as well!
    We are losing games because of this!

Thanks!
    Agreed with this.

There isn’t enough free ads for rests to compete without getting tokens. Personally I feel like I’ve put enough into the game to receive some sort of compensation for this. All effort and money put into my team and youth players etc to all go to waste now. Can’t get premiums sponsor event. Can’t upgrade youth players at minute for future season and losing games that would not usually.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast