Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special Sponsor Rewards and Tasks issues

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Looks like you are avoiding the main issues, which are the morale boosters and personal trainer tasks that require us to use substantial amount of resources but still don’t work. Please at least have the integrity and decency to reply and say “we know they don’t work, we can’t fix it” so that we can at least have the impression that you care about your “customers”.
    Hi Sinany,

I understand the frustration, but at the moment, we do not have further details to share just yet regarding this - we have reported it to the team who are investigating. I earlier suggested in the similar thread to please get in touch with Support, so that when there is more info available with specifics for a follow up, they are able to provide details for your specific case.

I am sorry once again.

SausyFC

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Sinany,

I understand the frustration, but at the moment, we do not have further details to share just yet regarding this - we have reported it to the team who are investigating. I earlier suggested in the similar thread to please get in touch with Support, so that when there is more info available with specifics for a follow up, they are able to provide details for your specific case.

I am sorry once again.

SausyFC
    Thanks for the quick response Sausy. I hope that it will be solved soon as we don’t have so many league matches before the event ends. I didn’t try the personal trainer task myself but I’m guessing I would have the same issue like others reported here.

Rookie
    Saucy, for me this is a broken game! Ten years of Top 11 and look at the mess your customers have to put up with. You say contact support team, unfortunately for me this doesn’t work (I’m still stuck with the chat response window of Alexander from a week ago!) The sad part is that customers are always on the receiving end of Nordeus game ripoff not the other way around and you get away with it. I’m not confident with doing anything in this game that involves spending tokens or money.

From now on I’m not going to spend my hard earned money and get ripped off (there is a global recession and it’s hard to earn money). People play Top 11 as a break from the harsh realities out there not to get stressed and frustrated by it. Please Fix these:

1. Superb Morale task blue packs ripoff
    2. 1+1 On Fire players (not rewarded) ripped off
    3. 4 On Fire players (including 3 from milestone reward) no longer On Fire
    4. Any other issues related to your Special Sponsor event that has been reported throughout this forums

Thanks in anticipation!
    RaiKo likes this.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Hey again all, back with an update.

The superb morale task was not logging correctly for some and has now been fixed with a release just now. To clarify, to fulfill the task requirements, all starters and subs must be on superb morale or higher for a League match in order to make progress.

We’re sorry about this issue and for the confusion caused. As ever, we greatly appreciate the reports. Just to re-iterate my earlier post, but please do get in touch with support if you haven't already so we can follow up on your specific case. We appreciate everyone's patience while the team tries to get back to everyone as quickly as possible.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakark View Post
    You say contact support team, unfortunately for me this doesn’t work (I’m still stuck with the chat response window of Alexander from a week ago!)
    I am sorry for the experience Blakark, the team is trying to get back to everyone as soon as possible. I don't have an update regarding the rewards you mention, but please keep an eye on the 1+1 task in particular, and let me know if it persists.

Best regards,

SausyFC

Addicted
    Hey again all, back with an update.

The superb morale task was not logging correctly for some and has now been fixed with a release just now. To clarify, to fulfill the task requirements, all starters and subs must be on superb morale or higher for a League match in order to make progress.

We’re sorry about this issue and for the confusion caused. As ever, we greatly appreciate the reports. Just to re-iterate my earlier post, but please do get in touch with support if you haven't already so we can follow up on your specific case. We appreciate everyone's patience while the team tries to get back to everyone as quickly as possible.
    Do I need to install this release in order for the fix to work? The latest Top Eleven version in the App Store was released 3 days ago...

Rookie
    I am sorry for the experience Blakark, the team ishuh trying to get back to everyone as soon as possible. I don't have an update regarding the rewards you mention, but please keep an eye on the 1+1 task in particular, and let me know if it persists.

Best regards,

SausyFC
    Thanks for your civil response Sausy. I’m afraid Nothing has changed in the On Fire debacles for me. I’ve been robbed of all my (4) On Fire players, 3 of which I Sponsor milestone claimed on 28/06 after claiming the 1+1 On Fire reward and which initiated the 1+1 inquiry when nothing happened. My 4 On Fire players are no longer On Fire for well over 48 hours now and just only 4 days duration left before the 1+1 On Fire expiration! You need to ask these guys in the team how they feel about all these if they are money paying customers.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Do I need to install this release in order for the fix to work? The latest Top Eleven version in the App Store was released 3 days ago...
    Hi Guido, no this was a server release, so it should log the task events properly without the need for a re-install.

Best regards,

SausyFC

Rookie
    Not happy, not good enough Nordeus! I’d already spent over 53 blue packs on the Superb Morale task debacle and all I’m getting now is “Sorry, the problem is fixed now please use more blue packs and try again?” WOW! Not.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakark View Post
    Not happy, not good enough Nordeus! I’d already spent over 53 blue packs on the Superb Morale task debacle and all I’m getting now is “Sorry, the problem is fixed now please use more blue packs and try again?” WOW! Not.
    Hi Blakark, As mentioned above, any follow-up will occur via Support. Apologies for the delay.

SausyFC

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast