Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special Sponsor Rewards and Tasks issues

Rookie

Special Sponsor Rewards and Tasks issues

I didn’t get my 1+1 On Fire Premium milestone reward after claiming it! Just like last season, It looks like I’m going to lose another day or two from the default 7 days 1+1 event duration before I start seeing results of my claim!

Also, my Superb Morale task achievements has not registered the results despite meeting the players requirements for 2 consecutive league matches now. Disappointed!

Please note that I would normally have reported these issues via Help/ Contact Us but that avenue is still stuck with the last chat discussion with Alexander from your support team! This game is fast becoming tedious and frustrating.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Special Sponsor Rewards and Tasks issues-screenshot_2020-06-28-18-10-45.jpg   Special Sponsor Rewards and Tasks issues-screenshot_2020-06-28-18-10-51.jpg   Special Sponsor Rewards and Tasks issues-screenshot_2020-06-28-18-26-08.jpg  

Same issue here : Superb Morale task doesn't work and I waisted 45+ morale tokens for nothing. It's becoming frustrating. I paid the last 2 months for the Special Sponsor event, but with such frustrating issues will defo stop doing it...

Rookie
    Now all my 4 On Fire players status achievements has disappeared! 3 of those I only just picked up as milestone rewards! I can’t put a new contact issue because it’s still stuck with support response from a week ago! Please will someone have the decency of telling me what’s going on? I’m really hating my experience with this game!

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    Hey guys,

Regarding 1+1 On Fire note that after you claim the reward for every player that gets On Fire another player will fire up. So when you claim the reward you just turn on that option and since that moment it starts that for every future player that gets on fire another will fire up. It doesn't apply to players that are already on fire in the moment you claim.

Rookie
    Hi Lian,

Do you have any update on the Superb moral task? Like others I have spent blues to get everyone into “Superb” only to not get any update on the task. In my game this morning I triple checked and the only player not in “Superb” was my AMR who was “On Fire”. The task really has to accept Superb or better as we have little control on when a player goes into “On Fire” and it cannot be that we can’t achieve this task if our players are indeed playing well. Please check this and provide an update and a resolution.
    Thanks your continued support,

Also, I have screenshots of my team, showing the all Superb plus one On Fire, directly before the game as I also did not receive the reward yesterday so I wanted proof today. Let me know if you want me to DM them to you.
    Last edited by julien12; 06-29-2020 at 11:50 AM.

Just tried the use a “personal trainer on any player“ utilising the “special personal trainer” promotion and did not get credit towards the special sponsor event. That’s two tasks now, this and the superb morale that are broken and not working.

Rookie
    Thanks Lian, trust me when I say that the milestone reward is broken (@ least for me). I always claim the 1+1 On Fire Premium milestone reward before claiming the standard 3 On Fire reward. Like I reported earlier even those (3 from milestone plus 1 other from previous normal game play) have now disappeared.. now no players are On Fire (just myself because I’m really pissed with this shoddy game!)

First League match I had all players - except RES - with superb morale and only one On top. Second League match I had all superb, and i put on RES players with On top. No task was added

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey guys,

Regarding 1+1 On Fire note that after you claim the reward for every player that gets On Fire another player will fire up. So when you claim the reward you just turn on that option and since that moment it starts that for every future player that gets on fire another will fire up. It doesn't apply to players that are already on fire in the moment you claim.
    Looks like you are avoiding the main issues, which are the morale boosters and personal trainer tasks that require us to use substantial amount of resources but still don’t work. Please at least have the integrity and decency to reply and say “we know they don’t work, we can’t fix it” so that we can at least have the impression that you care about your “customers”.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast