Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special Sponsor Rewards and Tasks issues

A fix was pushed recently for the morale issue . Now it counts the starting 11 and the substitutions . It should work fine now . Thank you all for the reports
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakark View Post
    From now on I’m not going to spend my hard earned money and get ripped off (there is a global recession and it’s hard to earn money). People play Top 11 as a break from the harsh realities out there not to get stressed and frustrated by it.
    Hey man. I want to ask you something out of the topic. I remembered you mentioned it before how you earning the money so hard. I respect what you do and hope you'll earn more money and get a good job, but why do you insist to mention your finance regarding money spent on the game ? Be sure that there's no gun to your head about it. Besides, is there a way to make easy money in the world ? Making money is pretty hard because you've got to make a buck somehow. If it looks easy, I can assure you something is very hard in the background.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Hey man. I want to ask you something out of the topic. I remembered you mentioned it before how you earning the money so hard. I respect what you do and hope you'll earn more money and get a good job, but why do you insist to mention your finance regarding money spent on the game ? Be sure that there's no gun to your head about it. Besides, is there a way to make easy money in the world ? Making money is pretty hard because you've got to make a buck somehow. If it looks easy, I can assure you something is very hard in the background.
    RaiKo, I’m sure that I’m not the only person that feel the pain of being ripped off man. Sure, nobody forced me to spend money on this game but as a money paying customer, I have the right to remind Nordeus of that fact so that they show more care with their product offer and compassion and respect for their customers who use the product. But thanks, lesson learned RaiKo, why stress over wasted money on trivia? Cheers man.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey again all, back with an update.

The superb morale task was not logging correctly for some and has now been fixed with a release just now. To clarify, to fulfill the task requirements, all starters and subs must be on superb morale or higher for a League match in order to make progress.
    I think it would be more clear if you said “reserves don’t need to have superb morale” but I believe it should work as it is intended now. I’ll test in tomorrow’s league game.

By the way, I have contacted in-game support on Sunday, and I received a response today: reimbursed 10 morale boosters for 1 match that I reported.

Special Sponsor Rewards and Tasks issues-b5325f56-0bd3-47f7-beee-b2e5801ce578.jpg
    RaiKo likes this.

did not give the X20 coach in a special sponsor!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123