Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special sponsor

Rookie

Special sponsor

I just played a league game with my full team and subs all superb morale. I even dropped those who were on fire to the reserves. It still says I've played 0 games in the special sponsor event with all players with superb morale

i had the same error, i'm sure they will not fix it, damn

Rookie

Special Sponsorship Event Task on morale

Dear Top Eleven Team,

If we got players on fire in the starting lineups or sub during league games, the task will not be updated.

Please advise.

BR
    Vincent

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Also without players on fire but with the required morale it doesn't count ...so it must be fixed

Rookie
    Same issue with me, even without players on fire

Addicted
    Please fix it asap.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Thank you all for sharing this. Please if you haven't already get in touch with the support team via the "?" in-game, as they'll be able to take a look in greater detail. Apologies for the inconvenience.

SausyFC

Same problem here. Already spent load of moral packages for nothing.

Moreover, after the first game it counted it for me, and last night it was set back to 0.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thank you all for sharing this. Please if you haven't already get in touch with the support team via the "?" in-game, as they'll be able to take a look in greater detail. Apologies for the inconvenience.

SausyFC
    I understand from this that we can’t get the previous games counted towards the task, and in-game help will probably give us some boosters back and “case closed”. What’s worse is we don’t if/when this issue will be fixed and we’ll be able complete the task or not. I feel like we will be short of 50 points for not being able to complete this task.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast