Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special Sponsor doesn't award the 50 points for finishing a new role for a player.

Thumbs up Special Sponsor doesn't award the 50 points for finishing a new role for a player.

As the title says, it didn't give me the 50 points for finishing the role of a player. Done a support ticket, waiting for an answer now.

In the screenshots, you can see I've trained my player to become a DC, but no points given upon finishing his role.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Special Sponsor doesn't award the 50 points for finishing a new role for a player.-screenshot_20200705-110642_top-eleven.jpg   Special Sponsor doesn't award the 50 points for finishing a new role for a player.-screenshot_20200705-110700_top-eleven.jpg   Special Sponsor doesn't award the 50 points for finishing a new role for a player.-screenshot_20200705-110750_top-eleven.jpg   Special Sponsor doesn't award the 50 points for finishing a new role for a player.-screenshot_20200705-110808_top-eleven.jpg   Special Sponsor doesn't award the 50 points for finishing a new role for a player.-screenshot_20200705-110820_top-eleven.jpg  

Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Rookie
    Facing the same issue

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Same issue here as well

Sendt fra min SM-G965F med Tapatalk

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks for the reports everyone, sorry to hear this is occurring. I will get it to the team now and update with info as I have it.

SausyFC
    FINO ALLA FINE likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thanks for the reports everyone, sorry to hear this is occurring. I will get it to the team now and update with info as I have it.

SausyFC
    Seems like there is a bug where if you add new SA you will complete that task of train new role

Quote Originally Posted by [stevan]99 View Post
    Seems like there is a bug where if you add new SA you will complete that task of train new role
    Tried this by adding 1-1 Stopper to my GK and still doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSlenderman View Post
    Tried this by adding 1-1 Stopper to my GK and still doesn't work.
    Probably they fixed it, since there was server restart few minuts ago

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Hey Managers. The task should now be fulfilling properly when you complete a new role.

Apologies for the inconvenience - anyone who has already completed the task, please reach out to Support so that we can follow-up directly in relation to your case.

Thank you for the reports and details as ever.

SausyFC

Same issue for me.... actually completed TWO player's roles and still not recognised

Have reported it in a reply regarding the previous problem regarding Morale task.....

It's not just each error in their on right, it's the compounded delay in moving on with the event - 3 full days lost due to the morale issue, "refunded" 30 morale boosts even though this is less than what was used - 18 players with at least one boost for 3 days, and in some cases 2 boosts! The way the tasks are coming online, competing one also can help you move on to another (such as Youth coaches).

Feels like you're having to go cap in hand to beg for these tasks even though you have completed them correctly within the event.... and when "resolved" the actual problem hasn't been corrected. For the morale issue, you STILL had to compete the additional 3 games - instead of your account being updated. So for this Role error, I'm guessing nothing can be done unless you complete ANOTHER player's role.... in less than 4 days.

A simple fix for each affected manager is to give 25 tokens for each error... that way they can use these to complete the task and move to the next one. I'm guessing that this won't be done.... despite most paying the additional cost for the event, as well as using some existing tokens/boosts to take part.

It's for a Role completion not Ability.... that will probably be on the next uncover??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast