Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: lag on web

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hello everyone, back with more news.

The team has just pushed another version for Web. Please once again clear cookies and cache and try loading Top Eleven. If you notice the same experience on the first login, please close your browser and relaunch it.

Thank you in advance for any reports following this release and for your continued patience.

SausyFC
    Welcome bro ....this week i have learned patience in huge extent (maybe i haven't learn that much patience in life)...top11 have taught me patience,🙄.

Still have the same problem , this time was stable for the first mins but after some time , disk at 100% again and heavy lag / freeze .

The thing i noticed is that , settings (game settings , like sound on /off ) are not getting saved. i logged a first time , switch sound off then closed the game. I reopened it and sound was on again. so it didn't register the setting

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Still have the same problem , this time was stable for the first mins but after some time , disk at 100% again and heavy lag / freeze .

The thing i noticed is that , settings (game settings , like sound on /off ) are not getting saved. i logged a first time , switch sound off then closed the game. I reopened it and sound was on again. so it didn't register the setting
    Looks like i need to learn more patience

Quote Originally Posted by Abhi View Post
    Looks like i need to learn more patience
    Yes ^_^

Dreamer

maybe i'm the lucky one then cos it hasn't frozen and not lagging at all. the only problem is it's running a bit high 42% and top 11 is only tab active (google chrome)

For me the web version doesn't work at all now, not even loading...

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    maybe i'm the lucky one then cos it hasn't frozen and not lagging at all. the only problem is it's running a bit high 42% and top 11 is only tab active (google chrome)
    Run it for some time , and see if it freeze
    minamino likes this.

Dreamer
    Run it for some time , and see if it freeze
    yes i'll do that and check in 30 minutes. i already ran it for 15 mins and was fine.

Addicted
    Yes ^_^
    Hi, can you rename of the thread as Lag on the game v10.4 ? Therefore Developers have supposed to be related only web version, but the problem is much more complicated than they think. Lag is still in all platforms. I kindly suggest you stop developing partial web fixes. Please change your aspect of it for a second in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Hi, can you rename of the thread as Lag on the game v10.4 ? Therefore Developers have supposed to be related only web version, but the problem is much more complicated than they think. Lag is still in all platforms. I kindly suggest you stop developing partial web fixes. Please change your aspect of it for a second in this case.
    Let's focus this thread on the PC version only, is true tha Android is lagging too ( a bit ) but at least the game is running there
    minamino likes this.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast