Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: lag on web

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Let's focus this thread on the PC version only, is true tha Android is lagging too ( a bit ) but at least the game is running there
    yes it's very playable and only very slight lagging (couple of seconds max).
    meanwhile my top 11 on pc is still running, did training, chose my 4 youths for next season, claimed prizes in special sponsor and still running well. no lagging or freezing and pc is calm now
    IImaestroII likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hello everyone, back with more news.

The team has just pushed another version for Web. Please once again clear cookies and cache and try loading Top Eleven. If you notice the same experience on the first login, please close your browser and relaunch it.

Thank you in advance for any reports following this release and for your continued patience.

SausyFC

Hi Sausy,

I cleaned all before testing... game loads faster than before, pictures are loading faster and clicking between several menus are going faster.
    I support a friend and tried to watch his match. The animation started to lag more and more after some seconds
    and freezed after this. The whole game lagged totaly.
    I had problems to get out of it before my laptop crashed like the trys before.
    If I would play an own match I think same will happen so at last the web version is further unplayable.

In the moment I try to play over my handy with the app but here are the poroblems getting also worst with lagging.
    It is more and more a problem to wish the screen ... need four trys for changing from left to right.
    App loads a long time this brings trouble if your are kicked out of your own match what happen also often,
    but this is a problem since a long time before.
    To change between a menu needs too a long time also to support someone.
    Watching videos for packs also needs now too much time for reloding the button. Sometimes during this the app stopped.
    Akku power drains in 10 minutes down for 20 % never had this before. The akku is not old !
    Prozessor is overheating in the same time for over 25% so it is impossible to play a longer time.

I don't want to kill my phone or tablet
    Last edited by Never; 07-23-2020 at 05:14 PM.

So by reading the feedbacks from friends ,

For some it's solved while for some is not

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Dreamer
    So by reading the feedbacks from friends ,

For some it's solved while for some is not
    yes i have no problems to report at all. i have even watched several friends games, deliberatly clicked from one game to another to test it and all is good at my end

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    yes i have no problems to report at all. i have even watched several friends games, deliberatly clicked from one game to another to test it and all is good at my end
    Are you using chrome ? or firefox ?
    Your Pc ram ?

Dreamer
    Are you using chrome ? or firefox ?
    Your Pc ram ?
    google chrome
    16 RAM (gamer pc) very powerful

i'll let the game run on IE Chrominium for a bit and firefox too to test it there and post back in an hour. 30 mins on each
    IImaestroII likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    google chrome
    16 RAM (gamer pc) very powerful

i'll let the game run on IE Chrominium for a bit and firefox too to test it there and post back in an hour. 30 mins on each
    That might be the reason, most of us have 8 gb ram and still have the issue , while my assomate have 16 gb and is ok.

So is a issue of ram cosumption , and when the system see the Ram memory full , start a process called '' paging ''( or swapping ) that consist into use a part of the Hard disk as a ram memory.

But the Hdd is not fast like the ram , so to try keep up with the ram speed it runs at max , but this cause heavy lag

@SaucyFC
    Last edited by IImaestroII; 07-23-2020 at 07:07 PM.
    minamino likes this.

Addicted
    Let's focus this thread on the PC version only, is true tha Android is lagging too ( a bit ) but at least the game is running there
    You must be gravely mistaken. You're misleading Dev team. It's not 'a bit', Mobile version is as bad as PC game. There are lag, huge power consumption and overheating. Please accept existence of them. PC responds the same issue different than mobile. I'm very sure, the game won't be fixed well, unless you don't consider the problem in general and develop 10.5 version accordingly.
    Last edited by RaiKo; 07-23-2020 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    You must be gravely mistaken. You're misleading Dev team. It's not 'a bit', Mobile version is as bad as PC game. There are lag, huge power consumption and overheating. Please accept existence of them. PC responds the same issue different than mobile. I'm very sure, the game won't be fixed well, unless you don't consider the problem in general and develop 10.5 version accordingly.
    They are already aware of the lag in the mobile version , we reported that internally . But this thread is related to PC version only

Dreamer
    That might be the reason, most of us have 8 gb ram and still have the issue , while my assomate have 16 gb and is ok.

So is a issue of ram cosumption , and when the system see the Ram memory full , start a process called '' paging ''( or swapping ) that consist into use a part of the Hard disk as a ram memory.

But the Hdd is not fast like the ram , so to try keep up with the ram speed it runs at max , but this cause heavy lag

@Saucy FC
    i'll buy that one. defo could be ram consumption issue;
    btw i ran top 11 on firefox and chronium (IE) and both totally fine over 30 minutes
    IImaestroII likes this.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast