Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special Sponsor

Bought Special Sponsor Premium

I have been charged for it, but it is not loading on my app, either on the phone or from Facebook. Please assist.

I bought a premium. I bought. I paid your money. I got the first prize. I did not get the premium reward after completing the second mission. it says buy again. I bought it. please help me

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Hi everyone, we're continuing to work on a fix for the issue for Special Sponsor. Tasks have now been fixed. I will be back with an update on Premium as soon as I have it.

Apologies again.

SausyFC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone, we're continuing to work on a fix for the issue for Special Sponsor. Tasks have now been fixed. I will be back with an update on Premium as soon as I have it.

Apologies again.

SausyFC
    I wish someday you stop the apologies and start paying for your mistakes... Perhaps this is the only way for not repeating them again and again...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post

Apologies again.

SausyFC
    Thank you, appreciate you letting us know
    League Champion - 25 titles
    League Runnerup -

Champions League Winners - 10 titles

Cup Winner - 9 titles
    Cup Runnerup -
    Cup Semi Finalist -

Rookie

Special sponsor

Hi Saucy

What about all the greens wated on training all defenders 20 times, rather than the 4 it now is. What about the game played with 3 under 19s now having to he replayed. What about the 2 friendlies I played, when it is now only 1. As well ad the money wasted.

Written to support but will jo doubt have to wait 4 days for the usual unhelpful response.

QUOTE=SausyFC;668088]Hi everyone, we're continuing to work on a fix for the issue for Special Sponsor. Tasks have now been fixed. I will be back with an update on Premium as soon as I have it.

Apologies again.

SausyFC[/QUOTE]

Addicted
    Dear Nordeus,

Did you just change the Special Sponsor event while it was running already? I saw an event of 15 levels, to be completed within the first 14 days of the season. Now it has been replaced by an event of 20 levels, with some tasks to be unlocked not before day 24.

I’m very happy that I did not spend 5.49 euro for the event that has disappeared. I was working on some tasks though. The progress was moved to the new event for all tasks except one. The task was called “Earn 6* for a player”. My progress was 1/3 and now it says 0/1 for the same task. What can I do to get the 60 points?

Some remarks on the new event. It is quite useless to get the 20% faster recovery at level 20, since this will only be active for the last few days of the season. It should be rewarded much more if you complete the entire event. With these poor rewards I will not spend any money, while I did in the past.

Desbloquee premium pagado y sigue bloqueado, esto es serio?

Quote Originally Posted by AshAdelUnitedFC View Post
    It has been fixed, but all work done is lost, including 300 rests for getting 6* etc and training players

And my premium purchase has disappeared, asking me to pay again
    Cmon nordeous
    Same. Premium paid, first stage completed & now nothing .... ripped off or corrected AND COMPENSATED !! - we will soon see.

Rookie
    My premium is now back, but my son is telling me his is not, which I pay for etc
    League Champion - 25 titles
    League Runnerup -

Champions League Winners - 10 titles

Cup Winner - 9 titles
    Cup Runnerup -
    Cup Semi Finalist -

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast